Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Recycle

5/5 Recycle

As I understand it a good deal of rangers bypass this trait for flashy shot. Call me a noob or flame me if you wish but i don't see any reason not to have this trait merited.

Based of the rate that rangers consume ammo and after seeing all the post about ammo shortages/attainability I cant see why more people don't use it.

The way I see it snapshot is a given but why flashy shot? It has a long recast timer and enmity+ just for more damage in a single shot. I don't consider this a very good trade off vs free ammo
    (1)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    The old argument goes that recycle won't make you a better ranger, it'll just make you a cheaper ranger.

I went 5/5 recycle too though >_>.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

5/5 Recycle and 5/5 Snapshot, the other merits are really only novelty and the timer on Flashy/Stealth shot is just too long even at 5/5, and still not worth it even then.
    (0)

I have changed my merits to 4/5 Recycle since I upgraded my Sylvan Gapette to +1 (I'll miss that Scout's Beret). The only thing preventing me from going 5/5 is that I do want Stealth Shot just in case.
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    I went 4/5 on stealth shot since -40 enmity on barrage is really nice and it also has the same recast timer. Granted this really only matters on NMs and HNMs.
    (0)

I went 5/5 snapshot and recycle since that cooldown on stealthshot is a dealbreaker and ammo is hella rare+expensive.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

I'm glad to see people actually do use recycle. I remember a time when you would get flamed for even mentioning it
    (1)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Player
    5/5 - snap
    5/5 - recycle

Flashy defeats the purpose of me being on RNG - standing back and chipping away. It isn't like a good RNG can't take hate at any time anyway.

The only worth in that JA today is epeen damage before you snatch hate and eat the floor.
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Haha yeah I remember the recycle flames... Ultimately as long as you have full merits in snapshot where you stick the rest is up to you. I still have some merits in flashy shot from the ixion days but I should rework that :X.
    (0)

Character
    Kurriko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Snapshot, Unlimited Shot and Rapid Shot are all that's important. (Unlimited for Double Shot)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast