Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Matayo
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90

Why can't Sam use the empyrean bow?

I'm a masamune Sam that take pride in the job no bandwagon Sam here. But I was thinking why can't we use the empyrean bow like rng and Sam share relic bow. I See other jobs have options why can't Sam? Not to mention would be a nice reason to full time RR.
    Think about it SA VV RR full time you got the option to use fudo or the bow ws. Powerful ws followed by K crits. And thoes NMs you have to run in and out to kill. Another thing they give Sam thes AF3 hands that has bow and arrow written all over them but what bow is worth Sam using now days. I think it would be fair to have the option of using the emp bow on Sam.

Am I the only one who think they should change this in a update making it so Sam and rng is on the empyrean bow? Who agree?
    (1)

It would be pretty sweet, but I think that would be really over powered lol.
    (0)
    lol

Character
    Ramenuzumaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Colenzo is right. SAM has been getting a lot of attention lately, and people are already complaining we are overpowered. I think making SAM unable to use the EMP bow is just their way of keeping a balance. I'm not very butthurt over it haha.
    (0)

Character
    Matayo
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    What are you guys saying they Ben getting attention lol. You have o get a masamune to keep up with the other jobs that take advantage of RR. Then you must know what to do with it to be better. So Sam is not over power. It just gives Sam a option to use the weapon ppl know Sam to use which is bow. If all other jobs can take advantage of RR why can't we. I'm not sad about RR or anyother atma Sam can't take advantage of. Through all the updates I've kept my Sam fully upgraded 90 emp and all awaiting the 95 version. I'm doing mnk hands emp but I rather do the bow and put it on Sam but I can't. I remimber the days seeing relic GK and Bow and the only thing I can think of is that Sam is a real SAM. I want to have that in emp. Why wouldn't y'all?
    (0)

Character
    Matayo
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    And it's not butthurt. I just see other jobs that's known to use other weapons can use atleast 2 emp weapons. And it only seem right Sam with GK and bow. As far as being over powered lol most SAMs get beat over and over.
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramenuzumaki View Post
    Colenzo is right. SAM has been getting a lot of attention lately, and people are already complaining we are overpowered. I think making SAM unable to use the EMP bow is just their way of keeping a balance. I'm not very butthurt over it haha.
    really? the only attention sam got since abyssea is that masamune is probably the easiest/fastest emp to do(read need less KI to pop dropers)
    no fudo/relic sam are low in DD hierachy,
    sam are unable to aoe farm, dont have lot of !! WS, have useless emp set bonus (stop boosting zanshin )

idk if gandiva sam would be above ukon war, sam win in ws speed, loose in mele dmg (no ODD, no retaliation) have less crit dmg+ , depend on how much sam jishnu's do
    (0)

Character
    Matayo
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Thank you Hiko. I'm like what attention Sam Ben getting lol. LikeI say it would be fair to give us the option of the bow. Everyone nows that fudo does trash aginst high defense mobs. How can you be happy not having another option and thought would be a great one. Just imagine "damn fudo's not doing anything to this nm. Ok stand back". BOOM start busing shots like a real Sam would do in the old days lol
    (0)

Character
    Ramenuzumaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm just saying from experience on my server, and seeing some of the things SAM do here. I also hear tons of complaints about how sam gets this, and that, and how SE is now starting to favour SAM over other jobs, so hey to each their own. I dont see a need to have all access to all this other stuff. It's just not needed. We do fine with what we have, and thats all that really matters. We dont need to see another job like war that can use every single weapon in the game pretty much. Next youll be crying because we cant use NIN Katana. Technically they are just small GK so why not? Same style of weapon just held differently. Samurai would normally carry a Katana, Wakizashi [the nin KT], and a tanto, so why cant we use the NIN only weapon, and they can use the GK? Why? because thats how SE wants it, and thats how its going to be.

@Matayo: It's spelt "Been" not "Ben," and there is an edit button; use it. Busting shots like a real Samurai in the old days? Samurai would fire a volley or two, if that. They rely on their katana. Their sword is their soul. Same reason why they never used firearms is it dishonours them. Yes they did use Yumi, however, they prefered to use their katana over all other means. To fight in honourable combat. To die by the sword; their own, or their enemies.
    (1)

Character
    Karumac
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Real samurai were horseback archers.
    (0)

Because they can use the relic bow

why can't war use ochain? :(((
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 03-12-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast