Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Shogunazzazzin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramenuzumaki View Post
    @Matayo: It's spelt "Been" not "Ben," and there is an edit button; use it. Busting shots like a real Samurai in the old days? Samurai would fire a volley or two, if that. They rely on their katana. Their sword is their soul. Same reason why they never used firearms is it dishonours them. Yes they did use Yumi, however, they prefered to use their katana over all other means. To fight in honourable combat. To die by the sword; their own, or their enemies.
    You must be British using irregular forms of english to correct Matayo's spelling errors. (Spelt, Dishonour) And FYI real Samurai were MASTER Archers. So how can you be DISHONORED (used US regular there^^) by something you spent years mastering?
    (1)

Character
    Jomen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I noticed they added a harp and another instrument for bard for tom. As well as a crazy shield for PLD. So I'm betting we'll end up getting a bow just for us to make up for the loss of the crazy empyrean bow. And as for overpowered? Nah, it's about time square started showing us some more love.

~Jo
    (0)

Player
    why can't rng use the empyrean GK?

SE what the hell please make that happen.
    no wait, that's not good...
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    It would be pretty sweet, but I think that would be really over powered lol.
    No more so when people dual wielding +9stat.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Tenzen: Lawl, I are unique~! <333

I wouldn't mind being able to use Empyrean Bow on Samurai, but happy enough with Fudo already.
    As mentioned in an earlier post, it would require a whole new path in Bows or allow Samurai to have access to all of the Magian Bows currently available.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    Tenzen: Lawl, I are unique~! <333

I wouldn't mind being able to use Empyrean Bow on Samurai, but happy enough with Fudo already.
    As mentioned in an earlier post, it would require a whole new path in Bows or allow Samurai to have access to all of the Magian Bows currently available.
    It wouldn't require a whole new path, they could just modify the existing one, and it wouldn't require SAM getting all of the others, because look at the Emp Staff, the base is usable by whm/blm/rdm/brd/smn/sch, but the first trial you do restricts it to blm/smn/sch only.

Not that I'm endorsing giving SAM emp bow or anything.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3