Character
    Perdition
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

SE Tranfer Problems - Reply to this thread!

I'm opening this thread due to issues that my fellow players are facing, related to the SE Account Transfer.

If you are also experiencing problems with the transfer, please reply to this thread and give the details.

It is my hope that SE will read these and respond to them.

Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Perdition
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    We have a player in my linkshell who has multiple accounts and 48 characters.

When she transferred here accounts, she was locked out of nearly all of them!

Apparently, SE instantly billed her credit card, multiple times, instead if its usual single charge.

This caused the credit card to disable charges from SE. (Maybe it saw the multiple charges as possibly fraudulent?)

Anyways, now she only has like 2 mules and she has to go to her bank, on Monday, to try and get this fixed.

However, for her currently active chars, if she logs out and comes back later, her login is refused, and she has to go to the SE account site an reset them. If she logs out again, it does the same thing!

She has contacted SE and they have been little help.

What a mess.
    (0)

Support Rep
    PerditionOfFenrir,

As noted in the general forum rules, this forum is for the discussion of technical issues. In the future, please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center directly for any account or billing related issues. For assistance with account-related issues, please contact us directly through the SQUARE ENIX Support Center. If you wish to provide feedback for FINAL FANTASY XI, then we would ask that you do so through the appropriate forms on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center website. Unfortunately, since this situation does not involve any technical trouble, we have had to lock the thread.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (0)