Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

The Mysteries of Vana 'Diel

Are there things about Vana 'Diel that you don't understand? If you do, here's the place to ask. If you have answers, enlighten us (Especially if your name is Camate).

Why are there undead out during the day in The Sanctuary of Zitah? I can understand this with the Northlands, but here?

What's the deal with that one Coeurl in Behemoth's Dominion?

There are NPCs in Norg and Kazam that block your path to tunnels. What were they blocking? What were they supposed to go to? If SE figured there's be easier ways to get there, that's great! We'd just like our curiosity sated.

There's a stairway going downstairs in the Sacrarium. Was this merely cosmetic, or was this to serve a purpose?

There's a cave in Konstant Highlands that doesn't go anywhere. What was it supposed to be for?

So, about the Arena. Is this ever going to be used?
    (22)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I've always wondered what the random staircase under the presidents office in Metalworks was supposed to be for (can see it through the wall if you position yourself right, or...)

My best guess was that it was a way to board the train/tram/trolly w/e you wanna call it that goes to the unused zones.
    (2)

Character
    Foxfire
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    As far as the undead during the day, given Zi'Tah is such a dark place, since most of the sun is blocked off by the large amount of trees, and just as well, the huge size of those trees, barely any sun gets through, allowing them to stay around during daytime hours. At least, that's my take on it.
    (2)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The Undead shaded by trees has always been my guess as well.

Maybe that one Coeurl was cut off just like the gigas were, or they have "attractions" to the Headstones. I don't know. XD

I always thought they were blocking shortcuts to Norg or something. They just piss me off by being there needlessly!

Stairway? Downstairs? There are a lot of these D; I can't help you there.

The cave in Kons is the spawnplace for the bomb NM during the SAM quest. Or at least one of them is. Maybe it was the other end of the rockslide that happened in Grauberg; if you go to witchfire glen there is also a sealed off cave. Hell, there are multiple within Grauberg XD

No.

^^
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    What's up with Windurst's gates? Either Shiva's and Leviathan's gates are backwards, or Odin's gate should be Titan's.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    What's with all those blank spaces or ??? Not used? The one that really drives me bonkers is the blank space at the fountain in Rulude Garden near the embassies. I thought at least I could trade Gil there and make a wish. Nope doesn't work
    (1)

Those are used for Relic Weapons Covenant.

---

In King R.'s Tomb, on the lower floors, around the area where those 2 slimes spawn, behind the walls (like, if you angle it right) theres Tunnels that look like a zoneline. like there were going to be other entrances but decided against it.

A lot of places go nowhere, The tunnels in Kazham, the Ship in Norg, etc. All these things are probably put in the game incase they add a use for them later. Chances are we'll never see uses for them, they are just "Just in case" zone lines.

I for one feel the unused Cave in Konsch should lead to a tunnel similar to Korroloka, which leads to Grauberg Present.
    (5)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    What's with all those blank spaces or ??? Not used? The one that really drives me bonkers is the blank space at the fountain in Rulude Garden near the embassies. I thought at least I could trade Gil there and make a wish. Nope doesn't work
    The blank spots you can target are for relic weapons.

Edit: Was beaten to it by krabknuckle and didn't even notice D:
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    A lot of places go nowhere, The tunnels in Kazham, the Ship in Norg, etc. All these things are probably put in the game incase they add a use for them later. Chances are we'll never see uses for them, they are just "Just in case" zone lines.
    I think the Norg Ferry was supposed to go to Aht Urgan Whitegate, especially with their connections to the Tenshodo. After all, they're undead pirates, which makes me think of the Ephramaud. Then they realized it's a pain to use either Kazam or Norg as way-points, having to get someplace just to get someplace else. And so, they said "screw it" and made the way-point Mhaura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I for one feel the unused Cave in Konsch should lead to a tunnel similar to Korroloka, which leads to Grauberg Present.
    I betcha they planned to double up on Konshstat et al all-along, and the cave was where the Maw was gonna be. Consider the caves in Valkurm and Qufim which warp you to the Tavnazian areas. Speculation? You bet. Oh Camateeeeeeeee.........

Really shouldn't be replying to you, though. I'm on a low Karb diet
    (2)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Why are hecteyes made entirely out of eyeballs, yet aggro sound and not sight?
    (44)

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast