Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flionheart View Post
    BRD would solo everything with that kind of power, clearly.

/sigh
    Actually, as anything red mage have shown, bard's access to a non-interruptable massive +speed bonus, and our exceptionally easy to make +12% move speed feet, both give us the ability to do DoT kiting very easily.

Jut saying, it COULD theoretically abused if dev's accidentally let it go too far. :|

I think what bard really needs atm is something for the rangers and for the mages. Ballad is nice now, but anywhere it's applicable it's pointless. Meds in voidatch and atmas in abyssea give mages damn near infinite mp.

I'm thinking bard needs a macc+ song, which would also be super super awesome to put on ourselves, and a ranged attack+ song. Maybe even a magic attack bonus song as well?

Also, obviously the strength of regain isn't as much as it was made out to be, considering other jobs have gained access to regain spells and whatnot. Maybe bard could get a regain song at some time? I think that might be a little bit greedy though, considering how strong double march is :x
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urat View Post
    Actually, as anything red mage have shown, bard's access to a non-interruptable massive +speed bonus, and our exceptionally easy to make +12% move speed feet, both give us the ability to do DoT kiting very easily.

Jut saying, it COULD theoretically abused if dev's accidentally let it go too far. :|
    Brb, gonna go solo content that matters (Aka: Voidwatch) with Requiem.
    (0)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14