Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You're campairing basic commands to additional ones. Can't live without fight? Must have heal and stay? lol That's the basic structure of the job. That's like saying you can live without warcry on warrior, but /attack is the greatest feature of the job ever. And snarl will kill the mob faster then the bst who doesn't use it as you will then be using sic/ready sooner, which means you can use it again sooner. I'm not saying that they new JA's coming should suck, but I am saying that spur is one of the more usefull abilities.
    (0)

If heel is a basic command, then why do you have to wait til lvl 10 to get it?
    You don't know what you are talking about.

Also, Pet Ws's are regulated by charge timers. It doesn't matter how fast your pet TP's because once he is out of charges he can't WS again until he gets a charge. Since a normal pet can easily get 100% tp in the time it takes to get 1 charge, store tp has little effect on pet performance. I have personally done tests to see if using spur lowers solo times, and it does not.

You state that "spur is one of the more useful abilities"
    ok then, what is it MORE useful than? Name 1 pet command that is less useful than spur.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you just like to argue.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I like semantics more. ^^

I myself have always seen stay as rather valueless.
    (0)

i use stay constantly.

The hhp increase is enormous so its a great way to save on pet food in between fights. Doesn't take very long at all for pet to regen to 100% while in stay.

I also use it for positioning often.

And i even use it when i am camping versus other people. If i invis its harder for the competition to key in off my movements but the pet stays visible. So i often stay him/her around a corner out of sight but close. Then i am free to camp invisibly. Sometimes the other people don't even know im there until i get the claim.
    (1)

Player
    they should give us a job trait that gives us beast an avantage on charming slimes!
    Bring back old memories when at times slimes coulnd't be charm too save your A$$ from a imp chasing you!
    (0)

Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    i use stay constantly.

The hhp increase is enormous so its a great way to save on pet food in between fights. Doesn't take very long at all for pet to regen to 100% while in stay.

I also use it for positioning often.

And i even use it when i am camping versus other people. If i invis its harder for the competition to key in off my movements but the pet stays visible. So i often stay him/her around a corner out of sight but close. Then i am free to camp invisibly. Sometimes the other people don't even know im there until i get the claim.
    I would listen to this guy. He knows his Bst ***. Everything he points out makes sense. TY also btw for the cloudsplitter atma/JA advice. Brewed 2 shins tonight, and I saw a 120% increase in my WS damage
    (3)
    Last edited by Emdub; 08-02-2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

~Party Rock Anthem~

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    I would listen to this guy. He knows his Bst ***. Everything he points out makes sense. TY also btw for the cloudsplitter atma/JA advice. Brewed 2 shins tonight, and I saw a 120% increase in my WS damage
    Shin shin is not a member of the dragon family despite his appearance and name. So if u were using the /sub trick i told you about, it didn't work on him. The boost you were seeing was probably just from the switch in atma's. Wait til you brew on something you actually can get a killer trait for.

And thanks for the support/ vote of confidence.
    (2)
    Last edited by Emdub; 08-02-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I like semantics more. ^^

I myself have always seen stay as rather valueless.
    Clearly you have never played the job.
    (3)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Clearly you have never played the job.
    Clearly...
    (2)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No, I didn't bother to check your profile. Not going to waste my time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast