Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    Wasn't Berserk in classic FF's a character buff and not a monster enfeeble?
    I'm pretty sure it could be cast on both party and enemy.
    (0)

Character
    Rayik
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    I'm pretty sure it could be cast on both party and enemy.
    It was a great enfeeble if you could land it on a mob that mostly casts spells, since they stop casting and be forced attack. I always had a hell of a time landing it though. It was useful as a buff with characters who couldn't cast spells(or just crappy ones) in the first place(FF4 melees, Umaro from 6, etc), but you lost the ability to do anything else with them.
    (0)
    I believe it's entirely possible to promote ideas and feedback without resorting to screaming matches, troll-fests, or unnecessary self-aggrandizement with heavy-handed condescension. SE is much more likely to listen to reasonable posts rather than screaming matches. Speak like an adult, if you wish to be treated like one.

Character
    Yandaime
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    This is a horrible example of a mob that takes an "alliance" to kill.
    Charybdis a bad example? Not really, I will grant that at 75 you only needed 3 people to kill it but it was not intended to be killed alone. I just used Charybdis as an example because its one of those fights that good ol' Avesta was famous for is all. The point is RDM was, for the longest time before updates made certain jobs more flexible, the only job that could Solo larger NMs and it simply wasn't supposed to or I don't think SE intended us to at least
    (0)
    = He who hesitates is lost = (dont remember who's quote this is but I like it)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11