Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
    Combine the initial Animator and Turbo Animator with Animator+1 with the use of NPC to make an Animator +2 with Eagle Eye, Trivelino all the suggest for 95 level. All this Animator is eating up Storage space. Are making Eagle Eye, Trivelino key item quest. The quest can be a party of 6-18 Puppetmaster only to defeat HM Puppetmaster for a choice of three Animator +2 like Promathia ring. Sentinel and Trivelino animator can be combine and Divine and Grim Animator combine for +2 Animator at lvl 95. PPL have to have level 1 and turbo Animator to enter the fight. The Animator +1 will give you Eagle Eye and the other two feature as a bonus. PPL will try to get the +1 Animator then with the bonus.
    ....um, what?!
    (0)

Sandy. Started in 2004 and miss the OLD WAYS of playing.
    Character
    Chubrocka
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I made a thread about the JOB not the animator. Hope most dont think im multi posting..
    (0)

Character
    Ramenuzumaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    i definitely like Ether and Sainly better than Grim and Divine :P
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramenuzumaki View Post
    i definitely like Ether and Sainly better than Grim and Divine :P
    Well Im just happy that everyone is implementing there own suggestions. We need more people like you who are willing to share there ideas. Yes, both of our ideas are polar opposites but both have nice aspects to them.

Keep up the discussion guys.
    The more you care and discuss the more attention we are likely to get from the Devs.
    (0)

Character
    Ramenuzumaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentWeskin View Post
    Well Im just happy that everyone is implementing there own suggestions. We need more people like you who are willing to share there ideas. Yes, both of our ideas are polar opposites but both have nice aspects to them.

Keep up the discussion guys.
    The more you care and discuss the more attention we are likely to get from the Devs.
    I didnt mean the aspects i just meant the names haha. A BLM isnt really Grim, or evil it just casts damaging magic. thats why its considered, "Black." However it does rely on MP, Mana, an energy from the "Ether" to cast it's spells. However, Saintly and Divine pretty much go hand in hand. Divine Seal etc.
    (0)

I like the animator ideas in that they aren't overpowered. Would be great for 99, since everything needs to be stronger to keep up. But what about the base animator? There'd hafta be one for the trials...maybe this:

Old Animator
    All races
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    75 PUP.

Then the upgraded version, before it branches off to the various other animators:
    Unique Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All races
    Allows use of maneuvers. HP+5
    75 PUP

After that, there'd hafta be ones specifically for 75, but I think branching beforehand could be done.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I don't mind having multiple animators as long as they were storable via Porter Moogle NPC. Besides, I like doing Magian Trials, especially on my PUP!
    (0)

Player
    i would like to see for PUP animators with element affinity on them that you can get through magian trials that would severly reduce overloading for that one element. just an idea i know swapping them causes tp loss but still give us something. it wouldnt be too bad because for my RNG PUP my primary move i use is wind for acc eva and rang attk speed
    (0)

I think, but not 100%, swapping animators kills maneuvers too. I like your idea of elemental based animators, but the only way to introduce that fully without imbalancing it, to my opinion, is to increase slightly the threshold of overload for 7 of the elements to decrease threshold severely for the animator's element. Here's maybe one attempt:

Gyro Animator (Aug, Ex)
    All Races
    Agi+3, allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces chance of overload with wind manuevers, but increases chance with other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Ranged Acc+3, Evasion+3
    75 PUP

Gyro Animator +1(Aug, Ex)
    Agi+3, Evasion+3, allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces chance of overload with wind maneuvers, but increases chance with other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Ranged acc+4, Evasion+4
    80 PUP

Solar Animator (Aug, Ex)
    Str+3, allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces chance of overload with fire maneuvers, but increases chance with other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Attack+3, Double Attack+2%
    75 PUP

Solar Animator +1(Aug, Ex)
    Str+3, Attack+3, Allows use of maneuvers
    Reduces chance of overload with fire maneuvers, but increases chance with other maneuvers.
    Automaton: Attack+4, Double Attack+3%
    80 PUP
    (0)
    Last edited by KorPoni; 03-15-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

I dont like the idea of multiple new animators. Give me one animator to rule them all !

Turbo Animator +2
    Allows use of maneuvers.
    Reduces Overload Rate.
    Increases Elementall capacy for each element +2
    Adds 1 Aditional Attachment Slot.
    Adds the use of 1 additional Maneuver to maximun of 4 active Maneuvers
    Increase Maneuver duration 50%
    Puppetmaster Level 90

Hidden Effect: Automaton Combat Skills +5
    Hidden Effect2: Adds regen refresh and regeain 1/tic
    Hidden Effect3: Automaton HP+100 MP+100

Obtainable throu trial of magians: Kill certain ammounts of mobs where automaton needs to do finishing blow with certain Maneuver up at the time of death.

Maybe bit Over the Top but well, why not?
    (0)
    Last edited by Awezomeos; 03-15-2011 at 05:43 AM. Reason: typos as ever

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast