Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1126
    Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It pisses me off that the Japanese players get special treatment.

It pisses me off more that Square refuses to address this issue publicly.

Those update notes for the next version update better be amazing, and the notes better come out in the next two weeks, or I'm letting my bill just lapse and walking away until they fix this.

I don't mind putting up with a little bit of nepotism, (or blatant racism, you can choose the word that applies more accurately) but I want to at least have something to show for it.
    (6)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    From FFXI Main Page.

Could this mean anything good?
    OMG,...............but it's only for 90 minutes so who knows. Fingers crossed though for all of you.

I also wonder how often this will happen IF C&B is retained.
    (3)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    OMG,...............but it's only for 90 minutes so who knows. Fingers crossed though for all of you.

I also wonder how often this will happen IF C&B is retained.
    I don't think C&B is being disposed of. At the very least, it will be kept as an option.

Admitted: speculation.
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    I don't think C&B is being disposed of. At the very least, it will be kept as an option.

What I'm thinking is that they're finding a way to make sure people don't get charged the international processing fee by their banks, which was BS anyway. I doubt there are any other substantial changes other than that. Unless perhaps they were adding more countries to the allowed list, but somehow I doubt it... >.>
    (0)

Character
    Nkai
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90

Thing is, i don't think SE simply CAN just get rid C&B. I stumbled across C&B's merchant contract and saw something mentioned about a 4 year minimum contract with some pretty stiff fees if the contract is broken early. Not sure if this applies to the situation between SE and C&B, but it might explain why they aren't ditching them and running like hell, especially with all the uproar about using them. They may be stuck with them for the duration of whatever contract they entered into and so are trying to put a 'positive spin' on the partnership in the hopes that they can fool people into thinking that it really really is a good thing...

Not that any of that justifies anything, they should have done some better research beforehand. But still.. makes ya wonder.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NkaiMoonwatyr View Post
    They may be stuck with them for the duration of whatever contract they entered into and so are trying to put a 'positive spin' on the partnership in the hopes that they can fool people into thinking that it really really is a good thing...
    The spin machine has been working marvelously thus far, and I don't think it can work much better.
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Signed up just to scratch my mark here, not that I think it'll make any difference. SE has been messing us about for years and more than a few of my close friends in-game have quit over this. If nothing else that's hardly motivation for me to stay. Someone at SE really needs to get a grip.
    (3)

eh... they actually need to keep C&B, as it does provide an alternative for those that couldn't pay with the old POL system (non-3DS cards, etc.).

What they need to do is continue the direct-pay 3DS option in addition to C&B/Crysta options so they are covering all the bases.
    (3)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Klesniks
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    There is a way you can judge for yourself how reputable Clickandbuy is without having to sign up with them first or believe any second hand information on forums or other websites (which I'm not doubting is correct!). Just go to their website and go to the 'shopping' tab. I didn't count but I must have gone to the websites of at least 15 of the companies listed, and only one of them actually accepted Clickandbuy as a payment method. Even Absolute Poker, listed on the Clickandbuy site, do not appear to accept Clickandbuy as a payment mechanism when then seem to accept just about every other payment mechanism. Clickandbuy is not on the list:
    http://www.absolutepoker.eu/poker-mo...-funds-account

So, either Clickandbuy are just plain lying about having arrangements with these companies, or they had an arrangement but the company cancelled it for some reason (we can all guess why) and Clickandbuy haven't updated their site.

If this was the case with just one or two companies I could understand it, but it's most of them from what I can see!

That alone seals the deal for me as far as Clickandbuy are concerned, and I most defintely will not be using them.
    (6)

There is a huge post about this on the FFXIV forums too, the devs are also ignoring it there.

Intresting read.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...Payment-System
    (0)
    Last edited by Runespider; 08-17-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast