Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1126
    Character
    Thenomadgrey
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    You posted while I was editing my post. lol...

Over 1000 posts now! Do we get a prize?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    You posted while I was editing my post. lol...

Over 1000 posts now! Do we get a prize?
    The only thing we get to do is continue the thread till it gets closed, thats our prize.. that and the continuing agony of not having the old way of paying.
    (4)

Character
    Nkai
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Joslyn View Post
    The only thing we get to do is continue the thread till it gets closed, thats our prize.. that and the continuing agony of not having the old way of paying.
    I'm being pessimistically optimistic... I doubt that that SE will listen, I'm beginning to realize, deep down inside that they really don't give a flying fart... but I'm hoping that I'm proven wrong in the end. =/
    (2)
    Last edited by NkaiMoonwatyr; 08-15-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by NkaiMoonwatyr View Post
    I'm being pessimistically optimistic... I doubt that that SE will listen, I'm beginning to realize, deep down inside that they really don't give a flying fart... but I'm hoping that I'm proven wrong in the end. =/
    If SE's decision of keeping C&B is more important that their customers, then I guess they really don't deserve to get paid.
    And, loosing customers is really what they expect in the beginning.
    (5)
    recently returned player

It will be one of those "let it pass and see what happens" incidents. First they'll notice how many cave in and do the terrible options. Then they'll check how many can't stay away and re-register a month or two later. If things go bad, they'll just add another system around christmas.
    (1)

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neika View Post
    I'm all for them adding new payment options to give people more choices, but they shouldn't also be taking away the one payment method we've been using for the last almost 10 years that people have been used to and that people are still ok with using (i've never had an issue with PoL billing my card, even during the july billing screw up). I would be "ok" with using crysta, except that i can't buy the ultimate game cards here for it, and i'm not comfortable buying it online. And I'm sure as hell not using clickandbuy...I live in Canada and i'm not about to start paying a 5.9% convertion fee now that I'm actually paying less per month since the Canadian dollar is higher than the US dollar.
    wait wat, i'll be charge a 5.9% convertion feee? F that, i'll be cancelling my account then,
    (1)

Character
    Lalime
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I know they wanted to use the same system as ffxiv but could this be cause they promised click and buy certain amount of people to use their service? FFXIV never entered pay mode or click and buy loses out? or is their a contract regardless of how many that use it?
    (1)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I was talking with a friend who have JP account, apparently, they do not even need to transfer their account even after Aug 31 and still be able to play (given that their credit card isn't expired anytime soon).

This is so unfair... I don't like SE anymore.
    (5)
    recently returned player

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    So not only are my wife and my accounts not being transferred over, and thus being canceled because SE won't give us a proper way to directly pay them like they still have for their JP player-base, but 2 friends that used to play that were going to come back next month have decided to not come back due to the billing kerfuffle, and one of them was gonna start up a new account for his woman. Also, my wife's parents will be killing their accounts. So there's over $96 per month, over $1000 a year, that SE won't see (main characters and mules) just from people that I personally know.

Good job, SE. Good job. Next time, just find some bleach and drink it, it'll be a faster death for your company than pissing off your users.
    (6)

Player
    Aug. 15, 2011 12:21 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI

ClickandBuy Maintenance (Aug. 16)

Access to ClickandBuy will be unavailable due to maintenance at the following time. During this period, users may be unable to perform the following:

- Purchase Square Enix Crysta using ClickandBuy
    - Purchase Security Tokens using ClickandBuy
    - Register ClickandBuy as their payment method
    - Update their ClickandBuy account information

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

[Date & Time]
    Aug. 16, 2011 from 20:00 to 21:30 (PDT)

[Affected Service]
    Square Enix Account Management System
    From FFXI Main Page.

Could this mean anything good?
    (2)

Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast