Page 1 of 113 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Petition: clickandbuy the only way no,thanks.

so clickandbuy is the only way to extent content id?
    dear SE i made a contract with u to play the game.
    and i don't want to make another contract with a 3rd party!!!!
    so please give us an option to pay via credit card or ELV (germany) without making a contract with clickandbuy!!!

Edit: i neither want to make a contract with clickandbuy nor with other 3rd party payment companies (except for pol,they always did well and to me it seems like there is a much lower risk).
    (98)
    Last edited by Alukat; 07-29-2011 at 04:23 AM.

click and buy is only for crystra >.>
    you can still use a credit card if your not going the crystra route.
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    this is false
    (28)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    i want to transfer my POL account to SE, and it's keeps telling me that i have to agree to the clickandbuy user agreements.....

Edit: i really need to quit the game after 5 years? because there's no option to play it without clickandbuy? ;;
    (8)
    Last edited by Alukat; 07-27-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    That's because, as Finuve just said, Rosina's statement is 100% false. You're FORCED to use Click and Buy if you want to pay for FFXI with a credit/debit card without using Crysta, there is no other option. Use Click and Buy or prepay by buying Crysta, which is not even available in amounts that equate exactly to the monthly fee (meaning you will always need to buy more than you need).
    (3)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    1795 crysta for my 6 chars, 2000 crysta are 20€ so it's same amount of what i have to pay now.

if i want to get crysta , i have to choose between clickandbuy and UltimatePay >.>
    this sucks
    (1)

That's because, as Finuve just said, Rosina's statement is 100% false. You're FORCED to use Click and Buy if you want to pay for FFXI with a credit/debit card without using Crysta, there is no other option. Use Click and Buy or prepay by buying Crysta, which is not even available in amounts that equate exactly to the monthly fee (meaning you will always need to buy more than you need).
    Square messed up with games like FF14 and put themselves in a bad way financially, when that happens you have to rip off your customers a little to get by. That's where we are now. Crysta is rubbish due to having to buy more than you need every single time and click and buy...well I guess they must of given Square a good deal or something cause that company does not have a good rep at all.

No reason they could not of just let us pay them direct like we have for the last 8-9 years. It's one thing for a game to launch with payment options like this and quite another to give a good service for years then horribly degrade it.
    (20)
    Last edited by Runespider; 07-27-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    well if someone hacks/leaks my pol/se account log in, this person could play ff.
    but now i have to subscribe to a 3rd pt managing my online purchases, if someone hacks/leaks my account (if i would have one) information this person could buy many things and i would be charged! don't taking this risk to play a game.
    (6)

From what I've gathered with my GF trying to set this up, Its a bunch of bullshit. I'm going to try and set it up when i can.

Question: is this 100% mandatory? I mean, If you don't switch to ClickandSteal or crysta, will you just not be able to play anymore?

If so, I think this company is finally going to stop getting my money after years of service.
    (23)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    From what I've gathered with my GF trying to set this up, Its a bunch of bullshit. I'm going to try and set it up when i can.

Question: is this 100% mandatory? I mean, If you don't switch to ClickandSteal or crysta, will you just not be able to play anymore?

If so, I think this company is finally going to stop getting my money after years of service.
    yes u can't play anymore then, tried both ways:

when u transfer to extend your ID's it gives u this options:

-Clickandbuy
    -Crysta

u have to select one of them.

to buy crysta u have to select one of these:

-clickandbuy
    -ultimatepay

no way to avoid a creation of an account at one of this, to continue playing this game.
    (3)

Page 1 of 113 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast