Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126
    Character
    Lordnick
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 55
    I live in the U.S. and only had options to pay through Clicknbuy or Ultimatepay. Even Crysta is only available one or the other for me. So I bought Crysta and no extra fees or anything so far. Sucks, but what can ya do. I linked my accounts before the announced deadline, hoping for the best. Figures it got extended afterward! Oh well.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    Even though they extended the billing issues, your account has been cut off unless you have switched to Crysta/ClickandBuy.

I just hope I still get the Chocobo Wand after all that I put up with last night. XD Would have had it done before midnight but...
    Actually they have extended the amount of time till we have to switch over, i tried today and im able to log in and play without transferring
    (0)

Character
    Sealdorie
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Joslyn View Post
    Actually they have extended the amount of time till we have to switch over, i tried today and im able to log in and play without transferring
    My household has three accounts. One had been transferred while the other two had not. Of the two that had not yet transferred one was shut down and the other one was overcharged, but still stayed active. There is another thread on the boards talking about this issue. (Sept 1st is finally here I believe is the title)
    (0)

Character
    Jingizu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Maybe if SE got smart, just do it through Paypal, it's easy and you don't even need a credit card or bank account, just greendot your cash every month. No risks that way at all.
    (0)
    Why must you insist on saying "then", instead of THAN? THEN is a TIME reference, NOT a comparison.

Character
    Theonemanarmy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Just to asses the issue that we are getting screwed over on exchange rate (about 7% service fee for C&b and 6% for UP compare to 3% on Credit cards).

According to my province consumer law, we would be allowed to sue SE and C&B
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonemanarmy View Post
    Just to asses the issue that we are getting screwed over on exchange rate (about 7% service fee for C&b and 6% for UP compare to 3% on Credit cards).

According to my province consumer law, we would be allowed to sue SE and C&B
    sue

inb4 the lock
    (0)

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113