Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
    I agree, this change is not what I'd call good business management, or good anything. How many people do they have to lose before they realize it's a bad idea?
    (3)

Character
    Gumby
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 65
    I buy online from many different retailers, but I have never seen anything like this. My favorite vendor is Amazon. They have many 3rd party sellers, yet Amazon handles the credit card transactions. If one of the 3rd party sellers screws up and won't fix it, Amazon will step in and make it right.

Now with the new SE billing system we seem to have the exact opposite. They won't take the money anymore, but eventually they get the money. I am taking a wait and see position, kinda' like camping Leaping Lizzy!
    (2)

Character
    Raihaku
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    @Jer I also shop at amazon alot, I had so many things go wrong with third party company products dead on arrival and every time, Amazon replaced it with priority 1 day shipping all expenses paid, that's real customer service right there. Then you have click and buy oh man... never going to forgive them for triple charging me and the 2 month battle back and forth with my bank.
    (3)

Character
    Ctcutter
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    I used click and buy 2 times, with 2 different Visa debit cards. Bank Of America shut down both debit cards stating "Irregular Debit Card activity" and was telling me an online merchant, and would not say which one... But since I only used my Visa debit cards with Click and Buy, it has to be them. it did this to two different checking accounts. DO NOT USE CLICK AND BUY!! or you may have debit/credit card problems as well. Great job SE!! Mucking up the game for everyone 10 yrs later!! You should have setup PayPal for the USA users. Not have us going to sites in London UK or Germany to pay for our accounts. You should have left well enough alone. And the Visa debit cards being shut down from their, Click and Buy, site/billing didn't show up until a day later!! You're going to lose users in the USA if you don't straighten this out!!

a MORE THEN DISGRUNTLED USER/MEMBER SINCE 2004! Nice way to treat us!!
    (5)

In all the years and annoyances (most of which were in the last couple of years..) I've never seriously considered just quitting and going off onto another game, I have to say the fact I'm seriously considering it lately bodes ill for the playerbase at large. If someone as addicted as me is considering it then a lot of wavering, bored with no content players are surely seriously considering it (only content this game has left for serious players is get more emps). There could very well be a huge hit to the playerbase over the next few months and i'm not sure they will be able to recover them either.

Can't believe how clueless they are about the mentality of MMO players, baffles the mind how big of a company this is and just how little idea they have wtf they are doing. The rage seen across all the forums is nothing, the vast majority of players still have no idea they won't be able to log in soon, the raging has yet to even begin. I hope they realise that.
    (6)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    This month's fee finally showed up on my bank statement, charged by Click&Buy. But hey, what do you know, looks like I've been charged by POL aswell. Never in all the years I've been playing this game, have I been charged double/incorrect or had any other problems with payments. Guess it was my turn now.
    (3)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    looks like I've been charged by POL aswell.
    SE didn't tell POL that the payment isn't anymore in their hands? :O
    (0)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I was on a call with a couple of friends on skype last night, one successfully transferred his account, one was in the process of TRYING to work out CnB and Paypal (without success at the end), and me waiting for SE to add Direct Payment. Then we had a conversation on what games should we try, and any SE games wasn't in our minds, our conclusion was, wait until TERA comes out while we try RIFT. XD Your business decisions lately was driving us away.

SE need to hurry and add direct payment just like what we had in POL before is too late. Once ppl leave, they usually don't return, no matter how many "Return Home to Vana'diel" campaign with lame in-game items you are throwing out at us. Since they can't pay you.
    (6)
    Last edited by Niyariko; 08-04-2011 at 06:50 PM.
    recently returned player

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    SE didn't tell POL that the payment isn't anymore in their hands? :O
    I'll be damned if I know, this is just one hell of a mess. Since not everybody has transferred yet, I assume POL is still up and running as far as payments go, and I've been charged by both. -.-
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    I'll be damned if I know, this is just one hell of a mess. Since not everybody has transferred yet, I assume POL is still up and running as far as payments go, and I've been charged by both. -.-
    POL is still up, 'till the end of the month. It's next month that *everyone* has to change over. Thankfully I didn't get doublebilled this month as well, idk wtf happened with your account
    (0)

Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast