Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Well, Sounds like they're just trying to kill off as many people as possible huh?
    (12)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Seriously, wtf is this ship
    (2)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    to buy crysta u have to select one of these:

-clickandbuy
    -ultimatepay

no way to avoid a creation of an account at one of this, to continue playing this game.
    I've bought Crysta on 3 occasions using UltimatePay, I don't have any 'account' with them at all.
    (2)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Well, Sounds like they're just trying to kill off as many people as possible huh?
    right now checking if Age of Conan (game's not best but what else should i do) is onlinepayment-account-creation free,if it isn't , then back to diablo II, sadly the hellgate:london servers aren't online anymore ; ;
    (1)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    I've bought Crysta on 3 occasions using UltimatePay, I don't have any 'account' with them at all.
    ah cool
    ultimatepay u can select one of the previous ways without creating any accounts.
    UltimatePay just sound like another company >.>, little adivce SE, change the name xD

Edit: nvm it leads me to paybycash
    (0)
    Last edited by Alukat; 07-27-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Diablo III is a strong contender for me.

If not Diablo II is fine

Edit: also minecraft.
    (6)

So, in simple terms that an idiot (Read: Me) can understand, what's the deal with Click and Buy? I mean, what's wrong with them? Other than Paypal is an infinitely better idea. I've seen the posts about it for a good while, but most of the posts were "Don't make us use Click and Buy" and didn't fully explain the issue.

I haven't had a chance to eat my breakfast yet, let alone look into doing this transfer thing.
    (0)

They're worst than SE when it comes to Customer service

'nuff said

on a more serious note, GF spent hours on the phone with these people trying to verify her card/w/e, After going through all the hoops, they said it was verified aaannnddd.... she still couldn't sign up for it.

Service is terrible and its a shady deal to begin with, Google their name and you'll likely see their reputation
    (4)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    u have to create an account there, persons who hack your account informations can buy whatever they want online with it and u are being charged.actually i just have a SE account , if someone hacks this this person could just play FF. but now i would have to create a clickandbuy account what pushes me at the risk stated at top.

example:
    u got a SE account and pay your 12,95$ there, SE account hacked the person could buy more contend ID's / add-ons if u don't have them yet, max dmg should be like 50$.

now u have to create a clickandbuy account, someone hacks this and buys stuff at inet, lets say he uses it to buy a tv, or whatever, dmg: up to 5000$ or even more if they buy more.

so your own risk and the potential damage done to is by far higher.

that's why i am against this.
    (4)

Hmm, alright, what about the other payment method? The Ultimate Game Card I think it was called? Is there an issue regarding that one?

Just trying to get the info on my options while I'm unable to do the account transfer yet because I've been busy. Actually trying to type this in between my customers. XD
    (0)

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast