Player

SMN needs high level AOE pacts.

That way, SE will finally have an excuse to let SMN have Cataclysm.
    (0)

Character
    Papesse
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, we have Astral Flow and it's very useful in Abyssea for chest farming (even better than Fell Cleave burn IMO). Thundersparks is still a decent BP also (up to 1500 or more dmg with the right atmas) but I agree, an another AoE DMG BP (with a good range...) for the next levels wouldn't be a bad idea.
    (0)
    Last edited by Papesse; 03-10-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I don't think cataclysm has anything to do with this. But I do want more thunder spark BPs to deal AOE damage.
    (0)

I've said this in another thread too, but AoE spells could save us when soloing, if we happen to pull more than one, or suddenly get a mass aggro.

Even putting damage aside, AoE spells could be very useful for multiple aggro's.
    It just doesn't make much sense that they have physical and magical attacks, but not/barely any AoE spells (not counting the attacks temporarily unlocked with Astral Flow.)
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to me versus multiple even match enemies, whether I'm PLD, SMN, or DRG, more than 2 monsters at a time is hard to fight against. With spells interrupting and being unable to withstand the damage, I wish I could "Eject" a linked enemy.
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    yeah i think uuuh.....yeah only Ramuh has the only AOE attack smn has lol. they should add way more and make them a strong physical or magical attack....we only got 2 more lvl caps as of now and if we don't get any good BP rages we're done for. we only got blood pact rages from 75-85 and the rest have been wards which is ok but some silly ones. point is we need AOEs now
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JagerForrester View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to me versus multiple even match enemies, whether I'm PLD, SMN, or DRG, more than 2 monsters at a time is hard to fight against. With spells interrupting and being unable to withstand the damage, I wish I could "Eject" a linked enemy.
    Eject sounds like a great ward pact from Atomos, if only it doesnt require unsummoning whatever we have tanking.
    (0)

Character
    Taliesn
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would like to see this even if they just added 1 more good AoE pact.
    (0)