Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    In general most Wards need buffing. I still don't understand why SMN has weaker version of spells and need to use more MPs to apply them (Earthen Ward vs Accession> Stoneskin for example).
    Considering the master can't really do anything outside of casting a few cures, powering up the pets doesn't really seem that broken to me.
    They've buffed the durations to reasonable levels, which make me feel like potency might be next. I'm hoping they do because buffs tend to be a big part of why we're accepted in parties, aside from niche things like a NM tha needs to be killed with utmost safety.
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Ideas to Elemental Siphon

-While an avatar is out, allow Elemental Siphon to work 1/2 MP back with avatars.
    -While an avatar is out, allow Elemental Siphon to act like Astra Flow: Odin/Alexander/Atomos when summoning a spirit to accumulate MP or collect MP over time.
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Ideas to Elemental Siphon

-While an avatar is out, allow Elemental Siphon to work 1/2 MP back with avatars.
    -While an avatar is out, allow Elemental Siphon to act like Astra Flow: Odin/Alexander/Atomos when summoning a spirit to accumulate MP or collect MP over time.
    ...What? Elemental Siphon is fine the way it is. Adding it to avatars is silly, and I don't even begin to understand what your second idea was. Astral flow?
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    ...What? Elemental Siphon is fine the way it is. Adding it to avatars is silly, and I don't even begin to understand what your second idea was. Astral flow?
    Oh I don't know I think he just needs to go into more details of what he means. Soundwave maybe a little more detail into what exactly you mean?
    (0)

I read it as two different ideas. Either 50% MP return from having an avatar summoned, or it works like Odin/Alex and using elemental siphon automatically calls the correct day/weather spirit, grabs MP, then releases it, even if you got an avatar summoned.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Can well these threads that don't have official replies get some love from the Dev Team with information.

Thaaaanks.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I read it as two different ideas. Either 50% MP return from having an avatar summoned, or it works like Odin/Alex and using elemental siphon automatically calls the correct day/weather spirit, grabs MP, then releases it, even if you got an avatar summoned.
    Correct, Its just an idea for better solo play. The idea came from SE of course how they want us to "Management" our MP.

Summon an avatar pick a fight with a mob, do a few BP:R...use Elemental Siphon, and drain MP from the avatar to transfer to the summoner.

Summon an avatar pick a fight with a mob, do a few BP:R...use Elemental Siphon, a spirit will automatically come out and give you your MP over time or maybe instantly and will release on its own.

If this will be considered, I know this is not ground breaking...however, it won't hinder how Elemental Siphon works in the way we use it now.

P.S. sorry for the lack of details
    (0)
    Last edited by Soundwave; 07-30-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    Can well these threads that don't have official replies get some love from the Dev Team with information.

Thaaaanks.
    They seem to (slowly) be going through each job with some feedback to our questions. They replied to SCH in the big thread, because there was no small thread for it. I'd assume that they'll get to this thread in time. (Unless the info we got on cait sith and atomos was the only info they could give us)
    (0)

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The first one doesn't make sense because we already have Avatar Favor, which works in conjunction with 'weakening' our avatar. The second is just lazy. I have a macro that summons the spirit, changes my gear to siphon gear, siphons, changes my gear back, and releases, all in ONE macro. And no, I am not using windower or third party tools.
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    The first one doesn't make sense because we already have Avatar Favor, which works in conjunction with 'weakening' our avatar. The second is just lazy. I have a macro that summons the spirit, changes my gear to siphon gear, siphons, changes my gear back, and releases, all in ONE macro. And no, I am not using windower or third party tools.
    I think that with tweaks it may be interesting. Imma have to think on this n digest it.
    (0)

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast