Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Arbok
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 33
    Got drunk, watched Pokemon. There you go.
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    With a help of friends who were playing with me... not every long. The name I wanted was taken so I mixed the name I wanted with one people already knew me as.

Three years later, I wish I choose a more 'mithran' name for my character or just let the random name generator decided. >.<
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Since my usual alias at the time was taken, i tried random generator and didn't like what it came up with. I wanted something from LotR and Elvish somehow since i was planning to be a PLD and Tolkien's Elves got that Paladin Spirit ^^. I liked Morwen (Mother of Theoden) but the name was already taken too ;; ...

I was becoming pretty bored, so i tried to play with the way it's spelled, at the time i was reading Wheel of Time and i became found of that Aes Sedai named Moiraine. I mixed both and came up with Morwaine refering to Morwen and Moiraine.

I really like it ^^;
    (0)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My first character had a name that was unusual enough to not be taken, though I can't remember how long it took me to come up with it. Then after I quit the game for a year and a half and came back and made my new one, I was sort of surprised the name wasn't taken. I ended up making it as a joke, but by the time I'd decided I was going to keep playing I was already like Lv12 and was too lazy to delete it and start my first guy over again.
    (0)

My first character was a Hume F called Midena. From twilight Princess and maybe the whole series, Midna was my favourite character. Either way I later changed and played a Mithra (my current character) who I named Nianny since I didn't think Midena would fit her; Always liked the sound "Nia" for a name, so I just completed it with "nny".
    I also have a mule called Suraj, which is a name I now tend to use for whatever character I create after making it up from "Surrah" (I think it was that), a name randomly generated by a name generator designed for FFXIV.
    (0)

By Kingfury. Fear the WHM.

Character
    Lancehighwind
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 47
    Mufuu took me about 5 seconds
    (0)

Character
    Feynman
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    My first character was Dacoda and that was the second name I tried I think. Feynman was a first try. I was surprised wasn't taken. I figured it would be pretty popular among a certain group of people. Every now and then I'll get a tell from a physics geek like me that recognizes it!

But I did help a friend start an account and we searched for a couple hours to find a name she liked and that wasn't taken. She played probably about as long as we search for a name! So Amaliji is now just a mule on my account.
    (0)

I looked through some of the randomized names but I was pretty certain what I was gonna name my toon. In fact my brother and I both named our toons from the same thing.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Snow
    When the world slips you a Geoffrey, stroke the furry walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by --She
    that's what

Player
    Scion the Car! Created Scyon name with a Y instead of an I.
    (0)

At first,I tried my RL name.but it's already taken cuz it's very common name..
    So I tried game character name,which is not well-known ("Fantastic Fortune" Japanese girly game)

I realized it is little-known game.too much.among people I met for 9 years,no one know the game.
    (0)
    _・)ノどもっ
    BLM99(心のメインジョブやっと☆)WHM99 ,GEO99★,こるせあはじめました。RDM,BRD,SCH,SMN,BLU=99修行中。イドリス(まだ餅なし)できたぞーヽ(`Д´)ノCooking94.Chat:1mil.since 2002:Quetz Native

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast