Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm always a bahamut advocate. It's the one thing this game is realy lacking. Also, he should be a 2hr only smn, using the move Maga Flare.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiGurrenDan View Post
    2) SE not wanting to knock Bahamut off his pedestal of high power and thus creating a less powerful version (aka capable of being defeated by a rabbit or worm) just so Summoners can have him and not make him overpowered.
    He's not as bad ass as you're trying to make him sound here. After all, he is just a lowly terrestial avatar and not one of the celestial avatars that we can already summon.
    (0)

Character
    Erecia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    SE has stated that they do not want to lessen Bahamut's impact in lore and the game. If that is 'mindless chatter' to you, maybe you need to play another game.
    Two approaches here.

The first is fighting lore with lore. If you remember your CoP plotline, there were five terrestrial avatars - Carby, Fenrir, Diabolos, Phoenix, and Bahamut. Three of those five have already given up and let us summon them. Phoenix rather can't, being mostly dead still and

... actually, you know what, screw wherever else I thought I was going with this post. A phoenix rebirth avatar summon quest would be awesome.
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Gonna have to talk to Selh'teus about that. Last I remember, he absorbed the essence of Phoenix after Tenzen expended the last of her energy in the confrontation with Bahamut.
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Erecia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Yeah, I know. Guarding the mothercrystal and all that. But that was a while ago. I could easily see a "Phoenix has regained nearly enough power to attempt to enter this world but needs adventurers to beat him up for poorly explained plot-related reasons to finally be reborn" type quest at this point. If it was good enough for Odin and Alex, it could work for her too.
    (2)

Player
    Bump

Since it's Year of the Wyrm" how about that Bahamut?
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinechild View Post
    Bump

Since it's Year of the Wyrm" how about that Bahamut?
    Never going to happen now. Only chance of it coming is via SMN's 2-hour and even then it's slim to no chance.
    (0)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think Bahamut should be a summon! Not a summon like the rest but as we are used to from the beginning of all summons in the FF series. A summon spell actually calling up a one shot spell for Bahamuts ability or attack. "Mega FLare" anyone?
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    I think Bahamut should be a summon! Not a summon like the rest but as we are used to from the beginning of all summons in the FF series. A summon spell actually calling up a one shot spell for Bahamuts ability or attack. "Mega FLare" anyone?
    only if it doesn't require our 2hr
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4