Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasukeuchiha View Post
    Well alot shorter respawn times would be alot more resonable at least. No more of the 24+ pluss stuff the hnms were.
    They can't only do that it would make everything too easy.
    (0)

Player
    lol its already easy enough its not like the nm are that hard. The only part that makes the nm hard is getting the claim all becouse its 24+ pop and people bot the system. The changing existing content anyway so i dont see why this cant be looked at. I am realy 100% fine with the difficulty and how the nm are just not the spawn time.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasukeuchiha View Post
    lol its already easy enough its not like the nm are that hard. The only part that makes the nm hard is getting the claim all becouse its 24+ pop and people bot the system. The changing existing content anyway so i dont see why this cant be looked at. I am realy 100% fine with the difficulty and how the nm are just not the spawn time.
    There a limit of how hard a nm can be, toss more body at a NM don't really make it harder, this is also old content, there already KS99 for BB item and if SE would change it, that wont change much, you just going to make Bot LS more happy for D.ring, and if it become at the point where is a standard to everyone to get a D.Ring, then the item itself lost his interest/value.
    (0)

Player
    Well theres other gear then just that thoes are just easy to recognize as a good enough reson to camp hnms. Sure its old content but so is dynamis and there changing that so why not bring more life into hnm by lowing the respawn time on the nms.
    (0)

Character
    Ragmar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Remove Dring from KB loot pool and put it into a new BCNM worthy of such a drop. Maybe even take all the notable drops from HNM/Kings and add them to a BCNM or a couple BCNMs. Like maybe one for Dring/Ridill and assorted kings abjurations, one for Khim/Cerb drops and another for Tia/Jorm/Vrtra. HNMLS's and their bots cant bot/exploit this in a way that negatively effects the rest of the player base. Still enables them to sell the drops to willing buyers while allowing those more motivated in obtaining the items for themselves with an opportunity (not a gimme with 100% drop) to obtain items without having to violate the ToS or even waste unreasonable amounts of time. The exclusivity of these items was never supposed to be defined by third party tools but that is the reality of the cerrent situation. SE did this a few years ago with several other world spawn NMs like LL, VE and other bot manipulated NMs. These are no different and really shouldn't be treated any different. SE really dropped the ball by not fixing this when they did the others NMs.
    (0)

Character
    Loona
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Another reason to reduce the timers is being more consistent with the original idea of having an MMO shared by people around the globe, which is why we have things like auto-translate and lack things like regional servers.
    with that in mind, it makes little sense to have mobs that are only available to some of the players whose local schedule makes some spawn times impossible due to work/sleep/school.
    (0)

Player
    Dear God yes... Please lower the HNM (and hopefully normal NM) respawn timers!

The biggest factor I did so little HNM is because of that! I'm sorry SE but I pay to *play* your game. I don't pay to sit around in DA for 3hrs waiting for a mob to pop. =\ I can honestly say they weren't fun back in the day and they aren't fun now. v-v;

And I don't mean this just for HNM, please rethink the NM system! It really isn't fun when you have to sit there for hours for something to pop. Especially when you have competition. I realize that the idea is that you work for something that's special or really, really good. To be perfectly honest, if the work outweighs the reward then the reward isn't worth it. The NM's in Aby have a wonderful respawn timer.... Perhaps that can be implemented to the rest of the game? I assure you, it won't break the game seeing as most of the gear now is past that stage anyway. Heck, it may even bring some people back to HNM/NM camping.

In short- Please, please, please, *please* change them (the respawn timers) to something reasonable or make them (the respawn timers) force pop! ; - ;
    (0)
    Last edited by Anapingofness; 03-13-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Back in the old days I wished HNM popped unclaimable for 1-3 hours, instead of having the window being 1-3 hours. That way they'd get to roam the world a little before dying. Also it would be hilarious to see botters try and claim, but avoid aggro for those 1-3 hours. (Or any legit player)
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3