Player

RR up in Dyna-Xarc, d/c'd, logged back in dead and no RR. 50k entry gil gone in 3min

Bought prismatic hourglass, entered dynamis-xarcabard, buffed including reraise, casted on 1st mob and disconnected same time, logged back in to find myself dead and reraise not an option even though i had it on me when i began 3min earlier. This took place the day before this post in the evening time, if you want to look back at the ingame event. I had to homepoint, went back and couldnt reenter until today which i haven't tried. Can my minutes or gil be replaced?
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    You keep the prismatic hourglass, so you didn't really lose any gil.
    (1)

Character
    Ironside
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    I don't really see where the bug is here, unless it's the "Reraise not working through disconnects" part, which has always been true if I'm not mistaken.

And yeah, also, what Raksha said - the 50k gil is a one-time cost. The Prismatic Hourglass is not lost when you do Dynamis, there's no need to rebuy it.
    (0)

The Prismatic Hourglass is a permanent KI. You have lost nothing.
    (0)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You lost reraise because you died before the DC occured, reraise activated, and once activated reraise doesn't 'zone' (such as logging back in) because it's not a buff but a menu.

It sucks, but shyte happens. There are people who enter abyssea, feed the NPC 120 minutes of stones, then lose connection for two hours due to power outage. Or enter Pulling the Strings (5 day ENM), only to DC when you deploy your automaton...
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Greetings khaymanz!

Thank you for making a report for us on this matter! I just wanted to clarify what the main concern of this case was. As others have mentioned, you would not lose the hourglass, so no loss of gil occurred. As for reimbursing time, sadly, this is not something we can do for you. My apologies. Or was the concern that Reraise did not persist through a disconnection?

If you could, please confirm for me what you would like to report as the issue and we will certainly submit a report for you! If your concern was not already resolved with the explanations given, please also fill out as much of the following template as possible for us.

Thank you for your report and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job: