Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    They already said way back in twitter they are fixing this spell and 1000 needles. They know there is a problem so there is no need to keep bringing up these issues.
    (0)

Player
    They already said way back in twitter they are fixing this spell and 1000 needles. They know there is a problem so there is no need to keep bringing up these issues.
    Not all of us are glued to Twitter feeds... it's news to me.
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    I'm not glued to Twitter feeds either. Sorry, I have an LS to run or RL to take care of. They have forums now, wouldn't hurt for them to put it in the "Known issues" in "Game bugs" forum.

And as I said, I know that there is native resistance to Light on cactaur, but certain other mobs the spell should be strong against yet still resists. Either way..depending on how they have Blitzs. coded it might be a simple fix on when Stun check occurs on the spell. It is probably coded to be 1st Stun check, 2nd Damage effect and they simply just need to reverse it so that it is Primary Damage Secondary stun..if that makes any sense.
    (0)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I hope it isn't a nerf ;x Blitz has a nice long stun effect. I personally haven't ever ran into these problems with blitz but they are looking into it.
    Just did Sobek, had to cast 6-7 times to get yellow, so yes it needs to be fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You didnt need to be glued to twitter, it was mentioned in their Q & A also, there was discussion on it also. So it has been brought up in a few different spots.
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You didnt need to be glued to twitter, it was mentioned in their Q & A also, there was discussion on it also. So it has been brought up in a few different spots.
    Because, other than them saying "Oh we know about it" we would like some information about if they made any progress on it. Just like you're entitled to your opinion to say "they know about it, move on" we are entitled to ask "what is being done about it, when can we expect a fix, do you realize just how many NM this affects."
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    they fixing it in major update, I guess you are too lazy to just look it up in their past Q and As? I said in previous post they are fixing it, were you too lazy to even look back there?
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    they fixing it in major update, I guess you are too lazy to just look it up in their past Q and As? I said in previous post they are fixing it, were you too lazy to even look back there?
    I'm not glued to Twitter feeds either. Sorry, I have an LS to run or RL to take care of. They have forums now, wouldn't hurt for them to put it in the "Known issues" in "Game bugs" forum.
    They made the forums for a reason, but if you want to feel more informed or just get uptight about it that is cool too. Just gives us a little form or entertainment.
    (0)

Character
    Kilue
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Apparently the problem is that the damage in the system from Blitzstrahl comes after the stun. One way I've helped myself proc it, which by no means has been tested extensively, is by removing all magic acc/blue magic skill+ equipment and putting on an earth/terra staff b4 casting. It still takes a few tries to work sometimes.
    (0)

Character
    Eyrhika
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 96
    I do the same for Blitz.. Terra's staff and as little gear as possible to enhance its MACC. I also like to try and announce to the group when I am doing it so I don't have stun proc while they are trying their own triggers.

IMO, the 1000 needle fix is easy.. make it work like EVERY OTHER NUKE IN THE GAME. Have the resists work in 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ect. increments and not "all or nothing" like it is now. As for a workable Blitz fix.. not so sure there. I don't know how hard it would be to reverse the order of events in casting the spell to make the damage happen first, and then the stun. That way it can still proc. I am no programmer, though, so as simple as that sounds, it could be a monumental task.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast