Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Kingfury's Illustration Emporium: Signatures, Illustrations, and more!

Welcome one and all! I see no reason to not lend my hand to help those in need of an Illustrator to help bring to fruition those pesky and illusive images swimming around in your mind. If you need it drawn, you've come to the right place! There's no charge for my services, so you don't need to worry about that. Signatures, Concept art for thread suggestions, and plain o'l character art are amongst the things you can request here.
    King Fury, Warrior and Artist!
    At the moment, I'm the only artist on staff, so if I get flooded with request from here to Aht Urhgan, you'll have to just be patient with me while I weed through the madness. Why do this you ask? Hell, I'm doing it anyway with nearly every thread I post anyway, so why not?! Plus I love both FFXI and illustrating, so I can only hope to one day marry those two passions. Gotta start somewhere. Depending on my time constraints, not all images will be colored, but I'll do my best to make it presentable before handing it off to you.

Here's the skinny:
    Simply describe in detail the best you can what it is you're looking to get drawn up. Illustration can be a fickle beast, so posting any and all visual reference you can find to help me do the job will help greatly. Here's a few basic examples for some Signature request.
    • Image link 1 (front, side, views of your character with gear equiped)
    • Image link 2 (view of your character with weapon drawn, close up of weapon/wpns)
    • Description of what you would like to see your character doing in the image.
    • Any text you would like to see included in the image.
    As a rule of thumb, just try and be as descriptive as you can when placing your requests. Also, please try and be realistic with your request since I won't be able to fulfill every single request in a timely manner based on the possible work load that could come through here.

Other than that... y'know, no request that contain vulgar, disrespectful, demeaning, hateful, or extreme adult content will be fulfilled. Gotta keep it clean and fun! I'll post fulfilled request here, so I ask that any long-winded discussions be kept to a minimum to keep the airways open to house those good o'l requests. That or house the long discussions in the "Spoiler" feature. ^^ The Gallery page shows all completed images.

Let it begin!
    »Gallery Page
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orders Served:
    Now Serving:
    -uptempo
    Next to be Served:
    *Note* Order is from left to right not top to bottom.

Row 1————————Row 2
    -Tamoa
    -Rearden——————| -Defiledsickness
    -Gokku———————| -Tokiro(+)
    -Tohihroyu————— | -Sira
    -Morgantisthedon—— | -Kimble
    -Logandor—————— | -Suirieko
    -Urteil——————— | -Zatias
    -Ifritceci—————— | -Ashiee
    -Dew————————| -Frapp
    -Jeph———————— | -Visari
    -Mnejing—————— | -Kaiichi
    -Shiomi——————— | -Erics(+)
    -Juri_Licious———— | -SilverObi
    -Zaeon——————— | -Laphine
    -Vold———————— | -Bersty
    -Binckry(+)◊————— | -DaiGurrenDan
    -Ragni——————— | -Seyrena
    -Miera——————— | -Lukielucas
    -xiozen——————— | -Darka
    -Maacha—————— | -Arcon
    -Chilloa—————— | -KanaaLuv
    -KamikazeElite—— | -Zyla420
    -Vampkid————— | -Rosalie
    -Ketaru—————— | -DarkBass
    -Ophiuchus———— | -Kjara
    -Vortex—————— | -Fadnog
    -Glamdring———— | -Alymorel
    -Ohji_Lunartail—— | -Gaspee
    -Morwy—————— | -Karbuncle
    (91)
    Last edited by kingfury; 10-25-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/g...d222f5dfd4.png

Should cover all angles/views of my char/gear. The 2 headgearless pics are for reference. They have been "photoshopped" to alter the appearance of my char (note lack of earrings, removal of rubber bands, and one of the three tattoos removed.)

For my stance, I'd like something like this screen shot
    http://static.ffxiah.com/images/ss/m...jc9N00tnDo.png (casting utsu w/ little shadowy effect)

and to be standing on a grassy plane or forest w/ pink cheery blossoms (if possible!, if not just w/e background you artistically feel to be best).

Thanks a lot in advance if you can do this!

Let's see. For text "I got 99 problems... and they're all women"(can just be on poster if takes too much room in the sig) and my character's name "Tiger Woods" somewhere

Edit: If you haven't already been able to tell, the pants have also been "photoshopped" as well!
    (0)
    Last edited by Cream_Soda; 07-25-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Oh, wow it sure would be cool to have a siggy pic of my (still gimp) BST. I am the hume female model shown in my avatar....

for more a more fun (but unrealistic) pic I would love it if you had me wearing a panther mask (http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Panther_Mask) instead of the perle salade

For pet - luckylulush, my favourite.

EDIT: changed clothes and here is some crappy pics of my crappy bst

weapon drawn: http://www.zam.com/Im/image/202273
    close up: http://www.zam.com/Im/image/202274
    side: http://www.zam.com/Im/image/202275
    back: http://www.zam.com/Im/image/202276

THANK YOU!

Motto could be "gimping it up since 2011" or "putting the fun back into gimp"

As for location/etc I leave it up to your artistic sense.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 07-24-2011 at 11:33 AM.

You are totally awesome to do this Kingfury. I will pass this along to some friends to see if there is interest.
    (1)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/g...d222f5dfd4.png

Should cover all angles/views of my char/gear. The 2 headgearless pics are for reference. They have been "photoshopped" to alter the appearance of my char (note lack of earrings, removal of rubber bands, and one of the three tattoos removed.)

For my stance, I'd like something like this screen shot
    http://static.ffxiah.com/images/ss/m...jc9N00tnDo.png (casting utsu w/ little shadowy effect)

and to be standing on a grassy plane or forest w/ pink cheery blossoms (if possible!, if not just w/e background you artistically feel to be best).

Thanks a lot in advance if you can do this!

Let's see. For text "I got 99 problems... and they're all women" and my character's name "Tiger Woods" somewhere
    but what about the dorm room cheerleader dancing guy?
    (1)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    He'll live
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    I'm not sure that SE will allow the "donation" page kingfury.

Isn't that soliciting on a private website?
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Even if that's the case, he could always just change the text to here's my gallery and then on the page itself have the donation thing somewhere. So the advertising (for donations) isn't on here and the sigs are still shown
    (1)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Really?! o.o I figured so long as I wasn't charging it would be okay. I can change it no problem if that's the case though.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Even if that's the case, he could always just change the text to here's my gallery and then on the page itself have the donation thing somewhere. So the advertising (for donations) isn't on here and the sigs are still shown
    I fully support this thread and what Kingfury is doing. I am trying to keep it alive by showing the one thing that would endanger this idea and thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    Really?! o.o I figured so long as I wasn't charging it would be okay. I can change it no problem if that's the case though.
    I know you aren't charging anything for the sigs, but it would be hard to say if Square-Enix would allow somebody asking for money on their website. Most likely it would be against the terms of service (probably in there anyway, something about not asking for any money at all and such).

Just want you to not get in trouble.
    (0)

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast