Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
    Player
    I would like a sig. I would like it to have my RDM standing in Prov with a cracked and destroyed Prov Watcher falling behind me as you see shards of it glistening in the light as they fall to the ground, while I dual wield Excalibur & Almace and seem to be walking away from my victory against it. Words in it saying "Don't mess with a skilled Red Mage, or expect your destruction!"

Me

(0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hi there, first I want to say that I love the sigs you make and it just makes me jealous that i dont have such a talent like you have. So yes I would also kindely want to ask for a sig. I have a bit of an onorthodoxe idea for it though >.> all who know me in game knows I like men... wanted that to show from my sig kinda hihi^^

this is my mithra and i would like you to show her like in this the part where the mithra turns around with her tail in the air kinda thing ... well you know which part i'm talking about, if you could give her DNC AF3 and then just a white background, put the mithra in the middle and on the left and right i would like all different kinds of male models, race doesnt matter, and they should be holding stuff like lovechocolates and flowers and cake and all the kinds of things girls like <.<
    I know weird request, maybe to much work? Let me know what you think if you see this possible or not

Many thanks and keep up the nice artwork^^
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Shiomi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Edited Original Post.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I really like all your sigs, they're so cool. I was thinking of one Sig to ask.

Here's what my character looks like http://oi47.tinypic.com/wi0vo0.jpg

I was thinking about the WOTG mission "When Wills Collide"

I'm picturing me with fighting against myself (Fourth Spitewarden), clashing our swords, while Caitsith in the background cheering me on. The expression I was thinking of for the Fourth Spitewarden maybe somewhat of an evil smile and evil look in his eyes, while the expression for me would be more of determined "I cannot give up on Caitsith and Lilisette" way. The equipment I'm wearing is the same as the picture link I put in, not wearing any headpiece, the same for the Fourth Spitewarden as well. The area would be Walk of Echoes WOTG mission BCNM.

For a title of this, I'd call it "Battle Against Your Worst Enemy, There Can Be Only One!"
    (1)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-28-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Character
    Leaden
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Rune Fencer Drawing

Greetings Kingfury!!! I am admiring your outstanding work and was very curious if maybe you could cook me a very nice Rune Fencer Artwork straight from your hands! I would like to have the modern Hume Male body with the Face 6 look but the hair blonde, and with armor I would like the Futhark Bandeau (Head), Coat (Body) and Bottes (Feet), and Runeist Mittons (Hands) and Trousers (Legs) and would like the left arm to be pointing straight at the person who looks at it with a title of "Rune Fencer Leaden". This wonderful project does not need to be done but would rather have it started once you get a good feel of what to draw and have your hands free. I do really appreciate it and hope to see how it looks!!!
    (0)

this thread is like... 3 years dead? i dunno if he's even around anymore.

i would suggest you hit up his gallery and request a commission, that's what i did. but fair warning; i paid money for that. though really, even the gallery he links in the OP doesn't look like it's been updated in years. good luck man, this was a cool thing while it was running but i gotta assume he got too busy or something.
    (0)

Yah this guys been gone for a loooooong time now :|
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Yah this guys been gone for a loooooong time now :|
    Sad, really, he was ace.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Gosh it's not like he's dead. He has been posting as recent as of June this year but it's obvious to me FFXIV has gotten his attention or at least a different game >.>
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Gosh it's not like he's dead. He has been posting as recent as of June this year but it's obvious to me FFXIV has gotten his attention or at least a different game >.>
    Nah man he's super deaders.

No but, yah I think he's occupied by life or another game or just enjoying XI more than ever
    (1)

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76