Player

From Gilgamesh, new to Carbuncle, looking for a Linkshell

Hey there my new server mates.

While I was on vacation shortly before the merger of servers, I was a part of a LS that has aparently decided not to form again. What few people I knew, are no longer playing.

I am basically seeking an LS for social and event type things. I live in the EU so I like to see if there's any LS's out there that are active during GMT hours. It's not a huge deal, but it does help me get to hang out when everone is online, and assist with events.

I have been a long time member of the FFXI game, and Gilgamesh community.

If there's any LS's out there I can join up with, let me know! My character name is Magilicotti. I am on a good bit now during summer vacation, but will return to my normally play hours in the evenings come next month, so I should be on if anybody wants to send me a /tell.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to contributing to Carbuncle, my new home!

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Welcome to Carby
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Lewkis
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 85
    I am also coming from Gilgamesh, but am returning from about a one year break. Haven't played since October, and looking for a social/event shell that could help me get back into the swing of the game. I'm not on GMT time, though. Any help or advice would be appreciated!
    (0)