Thread: Nyzle Isle

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Nyzle Isle

Nyzle Isle seriously need to have a overhaul as some of the floors are very unfriendly

Me and my two LS friends decided to trio after people left after we did a boss floor so we had to attempt 61-65 3 times before getting a clear

2nd time was very evil, one of the floors we got to was a lamp floor and they had to be activated in specific order.... the down size was that there was 3 of us and 5 lamps.... this really made our life hell and we failed due to not having the time to find the order...

SE really need to make Nyzle Isle friendly so that 3 people would be able to be sufficient enough to get through under fair conditions
    (0)

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I was one of the other people on this run although running from room to room to do an order is possible it is a huge drain on time, we are not asking you to change anything else just to make it so that lamps if there is only a three man party in only have 3 lamps instead or 3 or 5. we like the challenge but it wastes a tag because the only way we could have done it was three of us clear the whole floor then mess with the lamps because we got aggro every time we moved from one lamp to another
    (0)

Character
    Fearforever
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    IF you enter with 3 people theres only 3 lamps max, I've trio'd F0-100 with some friends and we've never had a floor with more than 3 lamps.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearforever View Post
    IF you enter with 3 people theres only 3 lamps max, I've trio'd F0-100 with some friends and we've never had a floor with more than 3 lamps.
    Wrong, I've been trioing Nyzul Isle for Burning Fists for a while and I've encountered 5 lamps, some with "activate all at the same time" luckily the server gives you 10 - 15s before it actually checks if all the lamps are active meaning you can hit more then one if you are quick.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearforever View Post
    yeah it happens alright, i thought the same as you that if you go in with a basic party it would only use the 3 lamp template but i was wrong LOL

I guess you just got really lucky good for you ^^
    (0)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah which makes the game actually unfair since the lamps has always been the biggest issue to majority of the players with the order lamps...
    (0)