Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Honestly, I think the best addition to Dancer would also be one of the most simplistic. Also, I'm sure somebody mentioned it before and in a more intelligent manner than myself. Also, it might be flatly retarded for some reason I have not realized in my current state.

One Waltz that grants Regain or simply gives TP to the target. It would provide an equal amount to whatever the TP cost of the Waltz was.

One Waltz that grants Regain or flat-out gives other people TP in an Area of Effect identical to Divine Waltz. It would cost twice the TP that it restored, but it would have a recast such that you could keep it up full-time for other melee to benefit if it were Regain.

I think the benefit of such things being part of the Waltz line is that it would provide an offensive option when you flat-out don't need to cure anyone. I imagine this would be pretty often, since given the awful recast of Waltzes, it's rare that a Dancer is depended upon to be a healer nowadays. This would further Dancer as a support job, and stick with the theme of "that guy who does stuff with TP".

My apologies if this is idiotic, has already been suggested 10000 times, or most likely both. I took quite a few opiates earlier and my cat got tired of playing with a piece of string with me, so I decided to post this idea instead.
    I like that Idea, might be better as single target though, being as it would have to be super weak to not be overpowered if it hit the whole group. Also, it would be hard to time during fights without overloading some people with TP.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I like that Idea, might be better as single target though, being as it would have to be super weak to not be overpowered if it hit the whole group. Also, it would be hard to time during fights without overloading some people with TP.
    Very true. Maybe the best of both worlds would be if the single-target version were instant TP and the AoE version inflicted Regain?
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah, would be a good way to prep for zergs too. Make dancer useful for that. That is if they add more fights like that anyways.
    (0)

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    For the moment im gonna wait and see what happens. The recast still needs to be cut whether or not it becomes useful. 2:30 is still excessive in regards to locking other abilities out. Make it the same recast as SF or something like that unless like said above the ws crits or maybe ooooo gives Status effects like some sam ws, and depending on how many hits the ws is will depend on how many effects it gives along with dealing good dmg. That would most definitly make it worth using. I would be happy with 2:30 if the latter happend ^^.
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18