Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I really like the idea, sometimes it's difficult to find new players on the exact battlefield you want, so being able to fight the battle you want, whenever you want, would be a great implementation to the game.
    (0)

Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    (24)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    Wow! I thought this suggestion might have gone the way of the Zilart. I'm really happy that it is being considered. ^_^
    (0)

You mean still around and hiding in the shadows?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadotter View Post
    You mean still around and hiding in the shadows?
    Exactly correct!
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    this would be really cool i love the ifnal ZM battle with El narshe.. the music rules
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Just remember endless access to the moogle bonanza battle fields. They sound fun, but I don't dare enter them with my limited access item.
    (0)

Player
    For a lot of the players, can you make CoP and Zilart story missions drop seals please? Not for me, I actually can play the game.
    (0)

I have a new idea. Maybe have the boss be upscaled in level according to the highest level in the party. Kind of like the boss level-syncing to your group. The higher level the boss is, the better the reward.

Imagine a level 99 Shadow Lord ^_^

Even if not, having the option to fight a more difficult version of a past boss would be fun as well. Some storyline bosses are very easy now since the required level limit has been dropped. Shikaree X, Y and Z come to mind, as does Ultima and Omega from the Airship battles.

So I suppose that's my 2nd request. Allow free access for fun and also allow stronger versions of the boss for more challenge while offering rewards for doing them again.

Actually, maybe they can be treated like Burning Circle bosses and offer gear you can't get anywhere else?

Oh! Maybe have the Kindred and High Kindred Crests open up the more powerful versions of these bosses! Like an "Abyssal Shadow Lord" or "Abyssal Kam'lanaut."

Sorry I'm thinking while writing, haha. So maybe instead of a time trial, it can work more like BCNMs like this:

Fight the original boss for fun: Enter freely and just a small exp and gil reward.
    Fight a stronger boss for items: Trade Beastmen Seals
    Fight an even stronger boss for powerful items: Trade Kindread Seals
    Fight "level 99" versions of the boss for rare items: Trade Kindread Crests
    Fight Alliance-level bosses for fight-exclusive level 99 Gear that follow Abyssea rules: Trade High Kindread Crests

Same boss, just stronger depending on which seals you trade to the boss door.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kagato; 04-22-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think this would be fun. I was already rank 10 by the time I leveled MNK, and I just wanted to solo Shadowlord for the fun of it using Formless Strikes.
    (0)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast