Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I'd be happy if they just got around to fixing the years-old Throne Room cutscene bug.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    Shadow Lord already made it into his own little BCNM, in the form of Fiat Lux.
    Unfortunately that requires holding all 4 northland campaign zones AND 4 additional outdoor campaign zones by the allied nations, a situation that can only occur if the entire server ignores abyssea for a week. After which the battle is inaccessible for the entire week due to too many groups trying to fight the big meanie for his outdated level 75 gear.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    Fighting each other is infinitely more gratifying.
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    I'd be happy if they just got around to fixing the years-old Throne Room cutscene bug.
    Indeed, I got that on my alt on the first go & on my main when I did Windurst 5-2.

I thought it happened if you already beat it, but as I found out on my alt, seems not.

I'm not agreeing to this idea just because I wanna go against Zeid loads of times...really >.> <.<

ok I'm sad lol, but more 1 on 1 bcnm's would be fun, maybe even have the option to cap for more of a challenge?
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5