Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, even if all this amounts to is being able to freely redo any mission fight you've already completed without rewards, it'd still be fun. I was disappointed when the caps came off Promy and I couldn't go in and slap the bosses upside the head to make up for what I went through during Lv30 cap.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    Hey Cam, tell the DEV team to use that colosseum in Whitegate that was never implemented for it. We couple get some real use out of them jetton thingies.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yeah and we have Kindred Crest And High Kindred Crest, using it at Colosseum in Whitegate to access them should be fair enough to all players wanting to re-do it (I wouldn't mind using 30 Kindred or High Kindred Crest to get a useful phobos or deimos orb to enter a mission battlefield i already did, just for fun)
    (0)

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe there can be spectators as well. Maybe even a kind of betting system to make a sport out of it.
    (0)

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thanks for the suggestions on entering storyline battlefields! It’d definitely be awesome to throw down with Promathia or Shadow Lord whenever you feel like letting off some steam.

After talking to the dev. team, while it might not be implemented exactly as suggested, they are looking into various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bosses when you feel the lust for battle overtake you!
    GOLD SAUCER FF7!

Battle Arena!... The Thrill... The EXCITEMENT!!!
    (0)
    悪島 Where the spirit of the moon resides... 気 愛 月光

Are You kidding!?
    Of Course I do!!
    Ever since I completed all my missions in this game, I always wanted to just go back and beat the living crap out of all the Mission Bosses I won in the past. I love Mission Boss fights. I really REALLY DO.. Playing this game mainly for stoy ark so I also help friends with missions when I can.

But I would really like to go redo a couple of my favorite Boss fights I enjoyed doing with my friends or solo.
    Hell, I'd like to level sync in certain lvls and see if I can beat them up.

I would like to have this feature ever since I beat all my missions back in 2008 lol Before the abyssea and other stuff.
    Yes Please!!
    (1)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Ok I need to know what do you mean by "Various methods that will allow you to challenge your favorite bossess?"
    I know you said "when you feel the lust for battle" but what does this mean exactly?

Do we need to get a Key Item to do these battles? And if so, are we "LIMITED" in how many times we can obtain these Key items? Can we hold more than one Key items?

I just don't get why SE has to make it sooooo complicated than it needs to be.
    Why can't they just make it where, if you touch the BCNM circle, all the previous BCNM battle fields that relates to missions/quests that you have completed be listed so you can undertake them without any rewards?

That way players who just wana go play their favorite fight can, and not abuse it for rewards obtained by it, as if it was your 1st time doing them.

Please Camate, respond cause I would really like to know.
    I would really like SE to not make it complicated and make it simple so we can just go out and have fun doing these fights when we wish without the limitations that are not neccessary. I wana have fun with previous fights with my friends.
    (0)
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Still waiting for answer...
    (0)
    All Gamers Unite!

I wonder if there's any new developments in the Dev room about this.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Beat any misson/quest bcn, and you can enter again freely. Part of mission progression is actually progressing through storyline. You kinda of remind me of people who either read a summary or the last chapter of a book to see if they "like" it. Neither of those can fully express a story, the tension and buildup of plot over several chapters. Nor can they make players or reader emotionally invest in what's goin on to characters with this build up.

I'll be there first to admit that many BCNM are pointless "filler" fight, featuring repetitive NM's and boring fights. However, some do involve storyline elements.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast