Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Completely Lost

Character
    Patrik
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    haha just go into town and ask people via /shout. not sure if anyone explained exactly what they are. A linkshell is an item that you equip (not via equipment but through the linkshell screen) and it just lets you chat with anyone else wearing it too, which is how people form long term groups in the game to do things together. so just head into town ask shout saying, your a new player looking for a social linkshell for people to do stuff with. and there are plenty of more places to get better exp but also just spam killing lower exp mobs can be just as fast or even faster, just try to explore everywhere, or ask around in game.
    (0)

I knew you were on Asura :P (its by your posting name!)

I'm on Asura as well, Same name as my forum name, You can send me a tell any time you want and I'll do my best to help.

(on the off chance you dont know the tell function yet, its /tell name)
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Try using this to determine where to go to find mobs appropriate to your level:

http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/

p.s.: you can't just jump in and play this game, it requires much much reading on numerous sites and forums.
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Patrik
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    you can jump in and just start playing... but it requires a level of patience if you do it that way. i played my first couple years by just finding my way through things and asking friends i met in game, though back then there were a LOT more low level/new people around. so yea if you wanna get the most outta the game, do what Gropitou said and read in to stuff, but if it suits you better you can play on the fly and figure everything out. If you do it that way though keep in mind, there is always more to do than you think, don't give up on something with out knowing whether or not there is more to it or a way around it. known a lot of people that get and quit this game simply cause they say "well i cant do this, it doesn't have this" even though it did, it just didn't jump out and tell them XD
    (0)

Maybe all the new or low level players should band together. It makes a lot more sense than trying to get the older players to join us. Maybe we should all pick a server and join up. That is really the only thing that I can think of. I will gladly pay an extra buck to play online with other people. So let's all agree on a server and play there.
    (0)

Player
    Try too avoid aggro mobs like goblins,rams,orcs,quadavs, links as well there is some mobs that will link if not careful
    Try too join a linkshell if possbile and hope they are helpful bunch of people!
    GO you!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2