Character
    Wesa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Dear developers, I want a new JA for BRD.

Dear developer-type people,

After yet another exciting evening in Abyssea never managing to catch more than two party members at a time on my songs (myself included), I would like a new JA for BRD: Draw In. At least if I can use that there's a chance that I might be able to get two party members besides myself at once with a song.

Yours sincerely,
    Wesa (a harried bar-- 'scuse me, I need to go chase my party again)
    (1)

Character
    Squatter
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    Or maybe something more bard-like, perhaps a Fortissimo ability which expands the area of effect for a given song; but then again, I suppose in order for it to be the converse of Pianissimo it would be something more along the lines of turning a single target song into a multiple target one.
    (1)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You may not be casting your songs fast enough to keep up with the party.

Brd's all about positioning too; you may need to position yourself more carefully to hit your party members.

My guess though is that you just aren't casting your songs fast enough.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Wesa View Post
    Dear developer-type people,

After yet another exciting evening in Abyssea never managing to catch more than two party members at a time on my songs (myself included), I would like a new JA for BRD: Draw In. At least if I can use that there's a chance that I might be able to get two party members besides myself at once with a song.

Yours sincerely,
    Wesa (a harried bar-- 'scuse me, I need to go chase my party again)
    if your dealing with a normal exp party where the party is crazily running around killing then you will have some trouble singing. my advice would be to stack song cast time down and or fast cast gear. or just fallow whoever is doing the most damage in the party and keep them buffed.

In ls events and nm fights your party will/should know better than to run away form the songs and if you miss them just re-sing the song
    (0)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Character
    Wesa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Areola View Post
    if your dealing with a normal exp party where the party is crazily running around killing then you will have some trouble singing. my advice would be to stack song cast time down and or fast cast gear. or just fallow whoever is doing the most damage in the party and keep them buffed.

In ls events and nm fights your party will/should know better than to run away form the songs and if you miss them just re-sing the song
    "Should" being the operative word here. Normally, in Abyssea, we'll have a few people on an NM, a few people farming lights and chests, a few people dealing with adds...and one very frazzled bard trying desperately to hit multiple people with March.
    (0)