Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zeilakin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    just have it give the user a 5 min medicated effect, to limit spamming or w/e
    (0)

eto... atma of the apocalypse?
    (0)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

I think this is a great idea though there should be some limit enforced like the others have suggested. Either the 5min cooldown or some form of medicated effect.
    (0)

Player
    One of the things I enjoy about FFXI is that it's part of a larger canon, and that it knows its roots. A Phoenix Down is a part of the game's lore, as elemental to it as Goblins, Avatars, Airships and Chocobos. It's like FFXI is missing something fundamental to its very being.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    If they ever release a big expansion to the far east, THEN I will be surprised if we don't end up seeing an item called "Phoenix Down."
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Phoenix Down sounds nice, like on those moments your mage dies right after reraising him/herself and didnt have a chance to recast, and your a DD :P something along those lines. Making it stackable makes it worthwhile, with of course medication effects that arent too long or short.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2