SilverwingSentinels is a new Quetzacoatl-based LS that is not dedicated to any single aspect of the game. You want a social shell? You got it. Abyssea end-game? Let's go. Friends for a group outside of Abyssea? I'm sure there's someone.

While it's not the main focus of the LS, I would like to help people help themselves. Recently, I was putting work into Verethragna, and realized I had some issues with one of the VNMs. After I got a group together that also needed the NM, I had this really good feeling when we were all done. I plan to have a request board available once I get my message boards set up, and we'll plan to do things that require groups of people. At best, I may be able to help you by myself.

Damn the reward sensation part of the brain.

SilverwingSentinels is recruiting just about anyone. From beginner to expert, we want you!

There are a few rules that I will address, but I figure most shells have some kind of rules about these things.

1. Be respectful of members. Playful kidding aside, I don't want to see anyone bashing anyone for any reason. If you have an issue, take it to /tells. If I have to mediate in private, I will. If a person says "no," that's that. Which leads to the next rule...

2. No begging. Just because someone's forming a group for Abyssea exp does not mean they have to take you to leech on a low level job. Again, if a person says "no," leave it at that. You're just going to make them angry at you.

3. Please, try to keep the channels clean. I'm sure most people don't mind cursing. While I don't mind it, and will frequently do it myself, with some control over the stronger words, I have two words that will set me off big time. I won't state them here, but I'll probably have a word with you in private if you say them.

4. For endgame events, anyone who leads must set up their own policies for loot. I don't expect you to follow looting rules for events that I lead (Which will be posted once I get my message boards up and running.), but I do not want to deal with drama.

5. Just because I say I want to help people doesn't mean that I'm always going to be willing to help, or that everyone is required to help, and especially doesn't mean I'm going to drop everything to help you. If you want help, post a help request thread on my boards when I get them running.

6. Have fun. Or else.

Scared off yet? No? Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself. You can read a little bit about me here, but here's a few tidbits in regards to my leadership qualities to know:

I may be a bit tyrannical. My history of LS leadership has taken a bit of a toll on me, and as such, I totally abuse power. Feel free to call me on it. The worst thing that could happen is that I put you in a dungeon in the place I banish you to. Kidding. I think I'm understanding and will try to adjust, as long as you come to me politely.

Huh. I have less about me than I thjought I would.

Anyways, if I haven't completely scared you away yet, feel free to send a /tell to Achika or Paksenarrion. Preferably Achika, unless you see Paksenarrion on and not Achika.