Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    @scuro... I'm sorry..I forget people arent privy to my thoughts...I had posted something on another thread about having a sorta beast men only chart. Much like regular beast chart... Difference between "clans" could be manipulated to gain advantages.

Modifiers between the regular mob are pretty good. Carrying over beast men killer effect and modifiers could be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuro View Post
    Why? Nobody even uses that crap anyway? Why am I going to equip spells that might interrupt 1 move at like what... 5% chance? Thats garbage, unless they make those traits keep a mob restricted 35% of the time, I see no point of it. I mean can I honestly get a raise of hands on what moronic BLU's actually equip that garbage and sacrifice reliable traits and spells, or who even merited in Monster Correlation? Unless SE makes those traits absolutely fantastic to be better applied situationally, they are sheer garbage.
    I don't know if you are grasping what I'm getting at, but the killer effects are garbage. Regardless if they are meant for beastmen or not. Now would it be interesting to separate the "clans" into certain categories and make ones stronger then others so that you can target spell weakness, maybe. But The killer effects are crap now and nobody uses them, why make more of them to be not used? I mean sure it sounds cool, but our killer effect does not work like BST's intimidation based on pets. Ours is dramatically lower then theirs also our damage against those mobs is not increased dealt, or decreased received based on monster correlation. So again, I bring this back to.... why waste good spell points on a trait that MIGHT intimidate a mob 5% of the time? Sure it sounds nice from a completionist side, that we can receive more killer effects to finish off the list, but from an actual "use" side, this is not what should be introduced. What you should be asking isn't for more killer effects, you should be asking for them to be increased so they are worth damn.
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Tealvimsha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    New trait that converts a % of damage we deal on melee into MP...
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Absit View Post
    Who would get it first seeing as BLU doesn't get native/unique traits bar the merits?
    (0)

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could see Dark Knight getting that.
    (0)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Absit View Post
    I'd be shocked if we got that since it's basically Tizona's calling card. I've probably mentioned this previously but a trait I'd like to see in a similar vein is a Blue Magic version of Occult Acumen, perhaps converting 5% of spell cost to TP.
    (1)

Character
    Darkvalkyr
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    BLUccult Acumen? I can live with that for sure.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Azure Acumen ofc
    (0)

Character
    Tealvimsha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    I'd be shocked if we got that since it's basically Tizona's calling card. I've probably mentioned this previously but a trait I'd like to see in a similar vein is a Blue Magic version of Occult Acumen, perhaps converting 5% of spell cost to TP.
    This is true. But do you use Tizona? Most don't once they get the WS and start work on their emp/trail weapons. Maybe we'll get a new trait to merit when they update the merit system. Also, the tp thing would be already but I'd still rather have MP and just save tp for skillchains.
    (0)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was unaware that most BLUs owned a Tizona in the first place.
    (2)

Character
    Demonprince
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    I was unaware that most BLUs owned a Tizona in the first place.
    Yeh, I've seen two Tizona.

Ever.

One was on a Taru and I could barely see it, but a few years later I saw one on a Mithra and finally got a good look at it.

They really look cool. It's a shame no one has any.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7