Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    for DD not much, but Occult can be quite taxing. Don't need auto-refresh II, but would be welcome if the point count vs. useful spell ratio is fair.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Snmn does get it, learn something new everyday. They will still have have kittins if we got it not to mention plds and drks are still pissed they don't have T1.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Well, it's the "option" more than actually needing refresh. Also, aren't those 2 spells for refresh expensive blue-point wise?
    The vast majority of the lower tier traits are only worth 4-5 blue points, refresh to first get it is like 12pts? I'm throwing numbers out be comparatively this is unbalanced considering a 1mp/tic isn't going to refill you all that fast and second we're talking LEVEL 99.

Most jobs traits have tier 3-6 at this point, while blue as stuck with tier 1's that DON'T stack, and tier 2's if only a certain sub job used. Don't forget that the more spells thrown into getting a tier 2 means less spells for other traits due to blue point cap. This would become a "players choice" on what they think is important to their style of play.
    (0)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    1~2 exclusive BLU traits would be a welcome idea as oppose to getting other job's traits. I'm sure some people already have some good ideas on this.
    (0)

if BLU gets access to triple attack they could at least give THF Triple Attack II (10%) At level 90+ or something >_>

But Triple attack is the only one i could think of... BLU specific JT would be nice
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ya a specific, or just higher Tiers of traits, namely fastcast, dualweild, double attack, and auto refresh is what I would want lol. Boring yes, but honestly BLU has so much in terms of traits, its really hard to name off exactly what we would want at this point .
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Snmn does get it, learn something new everyday. They will still have have kittins if we got it not to mention plds and drks are still pissed they don't have T1.
    T1 Auto-refresh is given to PLDs at 35...if that's what you were talking about. DRKs still don't get it. Doesn't make any sense IMO. What harm is there in giving all jobs that use MP auto-refresh at some level or another? I don't see any harm. I really don't.
    (1)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    inb4 merit Trait that makes all set traits more potent at 99
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ya like something like
    "Beast Synchronization"
    a merit that adds into you're traits that "enhances all equipped traits" which would really be bumps all equipped traits +1 (2 would be fantastic, but I'm not holding my breath for that) tier of the trait. So Dualwield 1 + Merit Trait = Dual Wield 2 (maximum merits of course)

I think that is a great idea
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Zanlabik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    gimme widescan, and not the gimped level 1 widescan that only reads 3 yalms around you... I want a true widescan that reads up to 2 grids around the player (comparable with a lvl 50 BST)
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast