Character
    Dimitrias
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 50

Linkshell Adjustment

Ok so recently we've had our servers merged and our AH merged. So that got me to thinking about our linkshell's.

1. Add a Linkshell Link option for the Linkshell Leader.
    2. Add a Dislink Link option as well incase the leader desides that he/she doesn't want the linkshell's to merge.
    3. Have it posible to have up to 3-4 linkshell's merged at a time.

So my idea would be to make it posible to merge our linkshell's if we wanted to. Plus after the linking of the linkshell's, the origianal linkshell name would remane unchainged. EX: When you go to the Sandy AH and select price history, even though your at the Sandy AH it still shows Jeuno as it being sold from. Kinda like that.

After you equip the Linkshell although it appears to be the original linkshell, you look at the member list and it will show everyone from both linkshells on the same list and be able to chat freely to each other like normal.

Would be nice to have, cause for me my linkshell doesn't have very many ppl on nowadays like it used to. it has certanly helped the AH's and the overal server population. So i truly believe it would help even more with getting ppl together and getting stuff done.
    (1)

Character
    Chakoteh
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I like that idea...
    (0)

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
    Hyman Rickover, "The World of the Uneducated", "The Saturday Evening Post", November 28, 1959

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The only thing this 'grand linkshell' has over a normal linkshell is the ability to have a custom pearlcolor per member.
    Forgo that, and you could simple create a new linkshell and give everyone a pearl.

And there's the problem that a maximum of 64 linkpearls can be in use at any one time, so you still can't make it bigger then a regular old linkshell.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"