Character
    Agetos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Ranged Weapon emoticons

It seems a shame that if you have a ranged weapon Empyrean like Armageddon or w/e the ranger one is that you cant perform some kind of animation that allows you to pull it out so others can see what it looks like around town or something. don't wanna have to say "hey come zone out here into batallia and i'll show you what it looks like." first of all they might take it the wrong way and secondly no one would care enough to make the insignificant run just to see it. could Cor and Rng and maybe Brd too for their harp get some kind of emote that shows our hard earned weapons off? or even a ranged emoticon in general.
    (3)

Character
    Altrage
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 90
    Or just make ranged weapons appear on the backs of character (assuming there is no Main weapon currently resting on the back; ie: staves)
    (3)

Character
    Agetos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Exactly, having it show up at your side would also work, like its in a holster on the side of your leg, thought you wouldnt see the holster just like you don't see what holds swords at your side or weapons on your back lol
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Always thought abuot this. It certainly isn't a major concern, but it'd be nice to have.
    (0)

Character
    Fittir
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    I'd be all for it, but sadly at the moment Quetzacotl is going through a dry spell as far as... well, good help/ls's go, so I'm 39 more Carabosse gem's to go til I have a weapon worth spinning in an emote. It'd be nice though! (Ahh, Silver Cassandra - I miss you. If only that ugly Miramer gun didn't make you so bloody obsolete...)

And I *gotta* ask Seha - who did such a kick ass sig for you, mate? lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    I'd be all for it, but sadly at the moment Quetzacotl is going through a dry spell as far as... well, good help/ls's go, so I'm 39 more Carabosse gem's to go til I have a weapon worth spinning in an emote. It'd be nice though! (Ahh, Silver Cassandra - I miss you. If only that ugly Miramer gun didn't make you so bloody obsolete...)

And I *gotta* ask Seha - who did such a kick ass sig for you, mate? lol

Umm. When was silver cassandra not obsolete? My faded memories of the good old days included Peasemaker, Martial Gun and Corsair's +1 as the standard COR weaponry.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Player
    SE already commented that ranged weapons on backs would be too difficult and thus would never happen.
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    SE already commented that ranged weapons on backs would be too difficult and thus would never happen.
    Or rather:"Too much effort for the few people that still play ranged attacking jobs".
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Laitha
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    Annihilator looks like crap anyways so no need to show it off.
    (0)