Thread: Runic Permits

Runic Permits

Is it possible to get the runic portal permit to be a perm key item once you are captain rank. Really no need to go to the NPC for one after captain.
    (2)

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Because whenever the Astral Candescence is taken by the beastmen, you cannot buy permits to travel that way. Using the portal is a perk of having the AC. I'd like it too, but that's their reason. They want people to care about Besieged.

(Assault orders still allow travel under that circumstance, since many assault missions are very much a part of the struggle against the beastmen attackers, so it's part of the war to them.)
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Or a multi pass like the mana clipper tickets.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by AyinDygra View Post
    Because whenever the Astral Candescence is taken by the beastmen, you cannot buy permits to travel that way. Using the portal is a perk of having the AC. I'd like it too, but that's their reason. They want people to care about Besieged.

(Assault orders still allow travel under that circumstance, since many assault missions are very much a part of the struggle against the beastmen attackers, so it's part of the war to them.)

It will just not allow you to use the portal if the AC is not there.
    (0)

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashhell View Post
    It will just not allow you to use the portal if the AC is not there.
    I teleported several times using the portals when the AC had been taken, since I still had a permit, while other people had to run out to the ruins before Salvage.
    (0)