Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

Bullet Prices vs effectiveness

Dear Square Enix Final Fantasy XI development and planning team. I would like to file a bug report...

Lakshmi Server - Current Prices:

Steel bullet pouches x12 - 270,000 gil
    Iron Bullet Pouches x12 - 160,000 gil
    Oberon Bullets x99 - 100,000 gil

Silver bullet pouches x12 - 120,000 gil

Iron bullet - 55 dmg
    Steel Bullet - 70 dmg
    Oberon's Bullet - 77 dmg (r.acc+6)

Silver Bullet - 81 dmg

---------------------------------------

The corsair community is NOT asking for anything outlandish when we request a bullet, comparable in damage and PRICE to silver bullets that rangers have access to. Nothing game breaking, nothing to make the job unbalanced.... just an easy to craft easy to obtain synth materials bullet. Even if you made steel ingots drop from abyssea chests... I think most cors would even be ok with lower than rng dmg bullets (Steel) as long as we could see them around the same price if not lower....

We have guns, but have to shoot (if we're using steel bullets) 227 gil every shot... 681 if triple shot goes off. This is absolutely absurd as no other job in the game has to spend this much to perform one of it's main functions... deal damage.

Tagging "Job Adjustments Manifesto"
    Please fix this bug, Like if you agree...
    (8)
    Last edited by Capn; 07-17-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Also, "Like!" this post: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ost-of-the-job

And make more posts about the topic and "Like!" those posts. And add replies. I'm pretty sure the community reps hardly ever visit the job subforums, so we should really try to make this issue stand out more if we want it to be addressed. Make the issue hard for them to ignore.
    (0)