Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    this falls short of what WAR needs to be fixed.
    Where's the "occ mitigates all damage" trait?
    where's the "occ just one shots shit"
    where's the "blue steel and magnum" pose?
    ffs SE... moar WAR buffs pls. I won't be satisfied until SAM and DRK are considered enhancing and enfeebling melee jobs.
    This is sarcasm, and is what we on the internet call "Butt-hurt Defense Mode."

In light of some of the other jobs updates, WAR getting a very small feedback from the dev team should satisfy all the butt-hurt people.
    (3)

Character
    Arylias
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    this falls short of what WAR needs to be fixed.
    Where's the "occ mitigates all damage" trait?
    where's the "occ just one shots shit"
    where's the "blue steel and magnum" pose?
    ffs SE... moar WAR buffs pls. I won't be satisfied until SAM and DRK are considered enhancing and enfeebling melee jobs.
    Are we reading the same post here? None of this adds anything significant to warrior.. At all.

Oh sweet, more weapon skills/buffs to weapon skills we never use. So overpowered.
    (1)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    really I don't think WAR needs anything besides 1.25x damage and a crit
    (1)

Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Currently, balance wise, it’s pretty difficult to add defensive properties to warrior as they have a huge arsenal of attack abilities. It might be possible to look into some sort of attack/defense trade-off, but we do not have any concrete adjustment plans for defense only.
    For the love of all the is holy.... if you do this and you don't give pld 'offensive capbability upgrades' you should just delete pld, because it's like telling the entire player base, screw pld (some more) just get a war, they can do it all anyway.... i would also like to point out that war already gets a 25% def buff from using defender, i suggest wars that want better defenses use THAT.
    (3)
    Last edited by Kavik; 08-19-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Player
    Ahahahahaha, defender, that's pretty funny.

Oh, you were being serious? Ahahahahahahahaha.
    (1)

Player
    I, uh, guess it could prevent them from ever reaching the top of the monster's enmity list in the first place. In that sense, it would reduce a Warrior's damage taken.

I imagine adjusting Warrior to be like finding a present for a friend who has everything. Right now some poor guy at SE is trying to think of the Job Ability equivalent of importing a live tiger cub from South Africa.
    (4)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

YES!
    All sounds good to me, except for the "no plans for increased Defensive stuffs". If any job would fit the "Adrenaline-mode" mentality, it would be the WAR. Not asking for much really, just a way to go all "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!!" mode and absorb physical hits(maybe even magical) for a sweet moment of time in case we need to get off one more WS before we wipe y'know.

I've been rolling around in my head some possible feedback and suggestions for WAR's manifesto, but this is really all I wanted to hear from the DEVs Can't wait for the update!

*Edit: That's hilarious SpankWustler lol
    (2)
    Last edited by kingfury; 08-19-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Staff WS would have to suck less before I'd even consider using one for not blunt procs ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Staff wasn't meant to be a weapon you would melee with anyway.
    ----------------
    Say'whatnow?!
    Staff the WAR way
    inb4 you holler about outside Aby dmg, it actually was damn near the same numbers. I'll post that link soon as well. This is using a Mekki Shakki Staff which only has DMG: 70 on it, so when WAR gets some new high lvl staffs to play with, I'll be sure to post some new numbers.

Sorry for the horrible video capture... I'll try to fix that next time. ^^;
    (1)
    Last edited by kingfury; 08-19-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Staff has a lot of potential, Go try Sneak Attack > Full Swing lol... Yah it'd be using a gimp sub but the numbers are pretty hilarious.

Or better yet, Mighty Strikes, 300%TP, War's Charge, Blood Rage... mmmmmm, You should try it now D: I would but im a gimp Mithra, and I don't have a good Staff for WAR.

Best Staff i have atm is the Fake-Claustrum
    (0)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Well the "gimp" part of the /THF is you lose all the great tools that help elevate 2handed stuff on WAR like a champ. That, and that poor "SA -» WS" can never outdo the potential dmg of a buffed Sekkanoki -» WS -» Warrior's Charge -» WS= Skillchain "BOOSH!" dmg. ^^

I keep praying WAR will get to do other weapon trials in the TotMs system ><' They are sooooo much better than what's out there in the field. Would it take forever and a day to build each weapon? Yes. Would it be FRAGGIN' awesome to have an assortment of boss DMG sub weapons to choose from? I'm gonna have to say Yes, Yes it would be.
    (0)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast