Character
    Taheenaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Sea Capes deliverable?

I can't find any definite proof/evidence of being able to send Sea Capes (i.e. Merciful Cape etc) through the Delivery System within the same account.

These items do not appear on the undeliverable items list, I've done a search on this topic, (for too long of a time period.), but can't find anything concrete. (It'd be nice if this kind of information was relayed to us players and wasn't a mass time sink of a guessing game.) Having a general list, I understand, but there are so many inconsistencies...

If someone, anyone, has some proof/evidence to confirm whether or not these capes can or cannot be delivered within the same account, please let us know!

Thank you kindly
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I will link to the list of undeliverable items for reference to those who might read this and have not checked it.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/7267?p=92966&viewfull=1#post92966

As for why there is no list of deliverable items instead, I am rather sure this way is the shorter and far easier way.

I am sorry, though, that I can not give you a definite 100% sure answer, but if your item is not in this list, it should be deliverable.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.