Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57

Delete Active Quest Feature?

This isn't pertaining to any specific quest, but I always wanted to see a feature added that would delete active quests from the quest log. There have been quests sitting unfinished (and will remain that way) for years in my log. My deleting the quest from your log, you would (of course), lose any progress made, if any at all. I'm sure I'm not the only person that has gaggles of quests sitting unfinished. It's not like a dire necessity or anything, but just something I'd like to see implemented at some point.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    How about a "Complete Active Quest" feature? By that, I mean, how about making quests like Eco-Warrior, Return to the Depths, and All by Myself more reasonable, considering their rewards? I'm so eager to do Return to the Depths and Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria), but I can't because of lack of interest and the high difficulty for meager rewards.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Why not just do the quests?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by HFX7686 View Post
    Why not just do the quests?
    Sometimes the quests have such stringent requirements that you can't do them. I have Bastok Eco-Warrior in my quest log for, well, eternity because how am I going to convince 18 people to submit to a level 20 cap to fight some jellies in Gusgen Mines for a really lame reward. Return to the Depths is similar; you have to do two prerequisite quests (which are easy to solo) then a 40 cap BCNM in Movalpolos. It's really tough finding people who have done the two prerequisite quests and are willing to submit to a 40 cap fight in exchange for a not so great reward (though the story is pretty good).

I'm more in favor of making the quests easier, mainly by removing the level caps. But SE said on their Twitter feed that they were going to be removing caps on certain quests and missions in the future. They fulfilled half of that promise by uncapping nation missions 2-3 and 5-1. I'm thinking that they'll go after quests like Eco-Warrior and Return to the Depths soon.
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you have it sitting there for that long so do others. Maybe you could shout in jeuno and ask for help in doing it. Lately I have been thinking of going back and getting all my old quests done. There are probably others out there as well.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Sometimes the quests have such stringent requirements that you can't do them. I have Bastok Eco-Warrior in my quest log for, well, eternity because how am I going to convince 18 people to submit to a level 20 cap to fight some jellies in Gusgen Mines for a really lame reward. Return to the Depths is similar; you have to do two prerequisite quests (which are easy to solo) then a 40 cap BCNM in Movalpolos. It's really tough finding people who have done the two prerequisite quests and are willing to submit to a 40 cap fight in exchange for a not so great reward (though the story is pretty good).

I'm more in favor of making the quests easier, mainly by removing the level caps. But SE said on their Twitter feed that they were going to be removing caps on certain quests and missions in the future. They fulfilled half of that promise by uncapping nation missions 2-3 and 5-1. I'm thinking that they'll go after quests like Eco-Warrior and Return to the Depths soon.
    Doesn't failing it make it go away?
    (0)