Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    If something is Terror'd you can still damage it, there is an advantage it has over sleep.
    My job is already useful on HNM or whatever I know this, however I wouldn't mind being 'downgraded' to having fodder abilities.
    BST has a Terror JA and it sucks. To think that even if DRK got a Terror JA/Spell that would be worth a damn is silly.
    (2)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    BST has a Terror JA and it sucks. To think that even if DRK got a Terror JA/Spell that would be worth a damn is silly.
    get out of here bst!
    (3)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    Works fine on not-bosses. I'd take the BST JA in a second.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Siiri View Post
    As has been pointed out, casting lowers dps. Because of this, I would think a bigger improvement for our casting should be a "dark celerity" similar to black mage elemental celerity. SE has mentioned this, so here is to hoping. Terror is basically a Stun 2, which would be nice, but isn't a game breaker or a reason to invite a drk. Stun is usually enough, especially if you are with a blm or a blue who can stun as well.

I think drk could use another great weaponskill at 99, especially a scythe one, since the emperyeon sucks so bad. Probably could use another solid offensive JA, then tweaking dark magic. It's not as bad as the OP and some others make it. Honestly while I appreciate your love for drk, the OP is getting a bit embarrassing feeding the emo drk stereotype. Drk isn't in a worse spot than a lot of other jobs. Just relax and let SE make their updates.

If they release another crap ws for drk at 99, sure complain. If t3 merits or new 99 JA come out and drk is screwed, complain. But lets give it a chance. I personally prefer a well played drk over many other jobs. Drk is still a fun job, and those of us who enjoy it are tired of the crying all the time.
    If anything comes about, it surely can't be accredited to your complex and very middle school methodology of awkward hopeful silence, which you seem to have with the job. And these deep closet aspirations for it. So please stop hiding and come out into the open emo-kid, you don't have to worry about losing the social graces and applause of your fellow forum goers.

Be upfront and vocal about displeasure that has been going on for quite some time!

People that ride coat-tails like you are embarrassing, especially emo-people like yourselves.

What's that, you aren't emo? Nothing of the sort? But I was sure you were, with all of this proof and empirical evidence. . .

See. I can do it too, and it sounds unbearably trite, doesn't it?
    (0)
    Last edited by Urteil; 11-25-2011 at 05:38 AM.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Here's hoping that they continue to fix our melee side~
    (2)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    I'm Darkchris and I approve this message.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post

Melee is all that matters for DRK. Anything on the magic side will be bettered by a mage job.

Endark was a spell worthly of a DRK but the cast time needs to halved. The best Magic fix I can see for DRK is to take away the casting penalty on Hasso/Seigan.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    Melee is all that matters for DRK. Anything on the magic side will be bettered by a mage job.

Endark was a spell worthly of a DRK but the cast time needs to halved. The best Magic fix I can see for DRK is to take away the casting penalty on Hasso/Seigan.
    I know that we're beating a dead horse, but maybe it'll get through eventually.

Yes, Endark is one of the new spells that I always use when its up and I don't have haste samba. Of course sadly since one of my friends is a dnc nutjob and has twaster. We always seem to have a dnc around giving me haste samba -_-

Also, what I'm secretly hoping for is another significant boost to relic ws dmg at 99. I've always been pretty impressed with my dps but our ws just LACK big time. It would also close the gap or push most relics just slightly ahead of empy which is the way that I think it should be. Just my own personal bias.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dart; 11-26-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I sub warrior stack double attack and accuracy the rest is done by atmas.
    Seeing 1.6k-2.1k guillotines no buffs consistently and 2.5k-3.1k with berserk and last resort
    I can break 4k with souleater but I rarely do that.
    My gear is at best decent not epic.
    I don't see a big problem with dark knight physically.
    Maybe you guys want to do 7k guillotines lol?
    Here's a hint, stop shooting up so much /sam and stp and go back to good old /war brawn..
    Oh you want to cry about dps? Go lvl monk thats not a dark knight job.
    Who the hell still parses anyway lol?
    (1)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohelius View Post
    I sub warrior stack double attack and accuracy the rest is done by atmas.
    Seeing 1.6k-2.1k guillotines no buffs consistently and 2.5k-3.1k with berserk and last resort
    I can break 4k with souleater but I rarely do that.
    My gear is at best decent not epic.
    I don't see a big problem with dark knight physically.
    Maybe you guys want to do 7k guillotines lol?
    Here's a hint, stop shooting up so much /sam and stp and go back to good old /war brawn..
    Oh you want to cry about dps? Go lvl monk thats not a dark knight job.
    Who the hell still parses anyway lol?

Please tell me this is a troll attempt....
    (0)

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 LastLast