Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    a thought for an improvement: why not give SD a DoT on the DRK draining hp while it is active, and steadily increasing the DRKs attack/magic attack as the hp drops closer to 10%
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'd be happy with a job trait at this point, because at a glance it will look useless and that's the only way we can trick SE into giving it to us;

That just straight increases my magical and physical damage by a %, proportionate to how low my hp is.

@ 50% = 25% more damage, where it hardcaps and cannot increase any further.

Of course going above that % would make us lose the effect, but this would increase our ability to heal ourselves, drain more with Catastrophe, and actually GIVE us something for being hurt.
    (0)
    Last edited by Urteil; 09-10-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Please add a drk critical hit/multi hit weapon skill. That is all. Thank you.

Edit: oh, and I would be a big fan of a high tier fast cast trait. So I can MB my SC when I close the SC and want to burst a tier-III spell.

Yep. I'm sure there are better suggestions but until something like either of my suggestions goes into the game (or something better) ill just stick with warrior, do amazing damage and be jealous I can't enfeeble/drain the mob.
    (0)
    Last edited by Anathiel; 09-11-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Honestly I hope they don't give DRK a crit hit ws. I like the fact that they can still be powerful without relying on crit gear.
    (1)

Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Honestly I hope they don't give DRK a crit hit ws. I like the fact that they can still be powerful without relying on crit gear.
    Sorry, I disagree. Ill always play WAR for the big crits, but if I'm looking for 2nd place 2 hand damage and the ability/magic to boost my stats and weaken a mob for a WS (not to mention the party benefits from a weakened mob)...well i'd very much like that. And I don't think a new JA is the way to fix drk. I think add'ing fast cast and maybe scarlet delirium as a job trait that increased dmg as hp went lower....well, that'd just be nice. Also crit ws's.
    (1)
    Haiku's are easy
    Refrigerator

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Let's just give every job everything
    (0)

Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    ??? Was that pointed at me? Crit ws's and a fast cast so I can close SC's and MB is giving a job everything?
    (1)
    Haiku's are easy
    Refrigerator

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    fast cast is cool, but drk and sam are the only current jobs w/o good crit ws's other than like, staff and gun.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathiel View Post
    ??? Was that pointed at me? Crit ws's and a fast cast so I can close SC's and MB is giving a job everything?
    well ur asking for viable crit ws <already have magical, def ignoring and normal ws> fast cast<every spellcaster wants this> and able to MB <mage job> so add in healing and yeah u pretty much are lol

In either case i have to agree with him, ppl clamoring for a crit hit ws are ppl who just want to drk in aby. Which ppl need to get over since that area is just one part of the game and is quickly moving away from it. Last thing we need is all the jobs to be identical. Hell if drk has crit ws, that only leaves sam? as the non crit job? lol
    (0)

Character
    Anathiel
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    ...I like playing abyssea, a lot actually. And I don't think I'm really asking for anything crazy, because atm you can't close a SC and burst a tier III elemental spell, unless your timing is just amazing and you don't even the tiniest bit of lag.

Oh, and the fast cast thing, how many other spell casters can legit melee? ...yep, went there. Fast cast also cuts down on the dps lost when casting a spell that will do minimal damage unless bursted anyways.

Why couldn't sam get a crit ws too? I'm sure they would like one. Why not even the playing field, giving drk a crit ws isn't changing the way the job is played, its just making the job better at what it does: spike dmg.

Man, all the nay sayers really get to me: what's your reason for not wanting a crit ws? Because...it would be useful? "We already have these types of ws's right here!" And? I want to improve the job, how about you? If somebody offered you 20 dollars to buy a pencil what would you do, "no way sir, this pencil is only worth 1 dollar and I already have THREE other dollars hmmm, no thanks". Remember step three: profit.
    (0)
    Haiku's are easy
    Refrigerator

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast