Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    A Sambus makes like not a LOT sense to be honest.
    1. Introducing an ability that consumes TP to imbue party members with the Regain effect.

A Samba which would need to be able to:
    • ... keep up with the TP Gain of Fully Merrited haste Samba for all Party Members!
    • ... Make DDs Ws as mutch as they would be WS'sing a LOT to keep up with Haste Sambas Dot.
    If it is a Samba and doesn't do that. Noone would it anyway.
    Also Samba inflicts Daze on a Mob .... so ..... ppl would hit a Mob .....
    • ... to get a Regain effect on tp of a normal tp (thats called Store TP in my Book)

also the only huge use would be on mages for Proc so.... as mutch as i hate colored exclmation marks..... a mage would still have to go in meele to get tp of a Samba....
    that involves hitting.

Well im not sure if it will be a spell Regain or whatnot.... but im 100% they wouldn't give us a Samba that gives Regain that'd be the most Pointless thing ever invented.
    Well next to Martyr of Whm >_>
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Abithra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It would be pointless indeed but this is Square Enix :3
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    A Sambus makes like not a LOT sense to be honest.
    1. Introducing an ability that consumes TP to imbue party members with the Regain effect.

A Samba which would need to be able to:
    • ... keep up with the TP Gain of Fully Merrited haste Samba for all Party Members!
    • ... Make DDs Ws as mutch as they would be WS'sing a LOT to keep up with Haste Sambas Dot.
    If it is a Samba and doesn't do that. Noone would it anyway.
    Also Samba inflicts Daze on a Mob .... so ..... ppl would hit a Mob .....
    • ... to get a Regain effect on tp of a normal tp (thats called Store TP in my Book)

also the only huge use would be on mages for Proc so.... as mutch as i hate colored exclmation marks..... a mage would still have to go in meele to get tp of a Samba....
    that involves hitting.

Well im not sure if it will be a spell Regain or whatnot.... but im 100% they wouldn't give us a Samba that gives Regain that'd be the most Pointless thing ever invented.
    Well next to Martyr of Whm >_>
    I suppose that's true....plus, it would be really cool if they gave us a way to give other pt members TP without having to sacrifice Haste Samba lol

Maybe it'll be a new type of waltz or something?
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I always kind of hoped dancer could be like the "canoneer" class in final fantasy tactics advanced A2 being able to shoot MP/TP right into the player. But honestly I can't see that happening just because it would make the abilities of other jobs that have regain effects (right now cor and sch) useless, so odds are it won't be a waltz.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4