Thread: Azure Lore

Character
    Slantlinmer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90

Azure Lore

i would love to see the BLU 2hr actually be useful. i was thinking maybe it could be used to facilitate more serious magics. Such spells who's power is unrivaled. But in order to even have a chance at learning these spells, you must first be under the effects of Azure Lore. Since the introduction of this job into FFXI avid Blue mages have wished to wield spells like Spike Flail, Colossal Blow, Citadel Buster, Medusa Javelin, Oblivion Smash, Blighting Blitz, the wyrm family's dreaded "Wing" attacks, Terraflare. These awesome spells could then be available only while under the effect of Azure Lore. mp consumption would naturally be great, also the time limit of the BLU 2hr would have to be extended to compensate for casting times. Similar to how a skilled summoner can achieve 4 of their avatars most powerful bloodpacts before their 2hr status wears off or how Odin and Alexander must be used to provide either serious damage, or serious defense to the battle.

PS: My favorite Blue Mage Spell has always been Grand Train.
    (0)

Character
    Bilonn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Slantlinmer View Post
    PS: My favorite Blue Mage Spell has always been Grand Train.
    *laughs* I don't know whether to agree.. or just say ... No...
    (0)

One problem I've always had with the spell is that its effects aren't enough to really pull one out of a pinch per say or even deal copious amounts of damage other abilities do. Personally I'd like to see it half casting/recast time of spells and increase stat modifiers. As for new spells at 90-99.... Make them HNM moves. It'll give more life into HNMs and their KSNM counterparts to be killed for things other then BBelt items.
    (0)
    It doesn't take much to know when someone is special. After 5 minutes if the person is alive and well you have a keeper, if they are dead and obnoxious then toss em like two day old leftovers.

Character
    Slantlinmer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilonn View Post
    *laughs* I don't know whether to agree.. or just say ... No...
    Strago ftw!
    (0)

Make it turn us into a soulflayer with access to all blu spells with increased potency (as in under CA or BA)
    (0)