Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    For my favorite job in the game I am racking my brain trying to think of one thing I would want LESS than a line of transport spells that are almost never used, would provide absolutely nothing to enhance the job, and that only require a simple switch to WHM or BLM when needed. Maybe Cover for SCH? That would be logical, right? I mean, it's like, "strategic" and stuff... ugh.

If SE staff are looking for suggestions for SCH please look no further than the SCH job board. Fantastic suggestions abound regarding augmenting healing, fixing Modus Veritas, increasing Libra range, magnifying SCH-specific buffs (storms, animus, adloquium) making Enlightenment actually do what its description says, relieving the macro-mashing requirements that waste time during our already short Tabula Rasa, and an excellent early suggestion involving dual-element magic to go along with Immanance.

Incidentally, one thing you won't find from the enthusiasts on the job board is a native SCH enfeeble (huh?) that gradually reduces enemy TP, let alone a request to add transport spells!

I'm also using this opportunity to vote for Ultima as the Tabula Rasa spell. If it's not Ultima, please make it something unique and powerful and not just another addendum to cast Raise 3...
    (1)
    Last edited by Merton9999; 07-18-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merton9999 View Post

If SE staff are looking for suggestions for any job please look no further than the job board
    The issue being that SE never goes to the job board from what I can tell.
    (0)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Why not go both directions?

Why shouldn't RDMs ask for that Regain Spell? Or WHM?

Why shouldn't BLM ask for those Helix spells? Since, you know, they get a lot more DoT spells than SCH does, even at an earlier level.

See the point? We don't ask for those spells (at least most sane WHM/RDM/BLMs) because we know that we don't want to take SCH's role away from them.

Why are SCHs asking to take our roles away from us? Why do SCHs think they deserve to become the better healer than WHM, or better nuker than BLM? Heck, many deluded SCHs thought they were better nukers at 75, but only because they were comparing themselves to gimp BLMs >.>

SCH is one of the least played jobs, so when someone posts an Idea like this it seems like OMGWTF why are allllllll the SCHs idiots.

For the record I personally don't care if SCH gets retrace/recall. It might make sense that SCHs were around back then so they mastered those spells, but whm/blms were around back then too so it's a wash.

I don't want to be a WHM or a BLM but I do like nuking and curing, so I don't know what that makes me. (A SCH I suppose).

I would welcome SCH specific spells/abilities, but since SE hasn't added anything worthwhile since lvl cap raise (except perpetuance <3<3<3) I'm not holding out much hope. But since SCH is a fairly complete job as it stands (need a slightly better cure) I'm not too worried.
    (2)
    Last edited by Raksha; 07-18-2011 at 03:41 AM.

Character
    Saefinn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Why shouldn't RDMs ask for that Regain Spell? Or WHM?

Why shouldn't BLM ask for those Helix spells? Since, you know, they get a lot more DoT spells than SCH does, even at an earlier level.

See the point? We don't ask for those spells (at least most sane WHM/RDM/BLMs) because we know that we don't want to take SCH's role away from them.

Why are SCHs asking to take our roles away from us? Why do SCHs think they deserve to become the better healer than WHM, or better nuker than BLM? Heck, many deluded SCHs thought they were better nukers at 75, but only because they were comparing themselves to gimp BLMs >.>
    This SCH agrees with you. Lets be reasonable, jobs have their own specialties and SCH has there's. Wouldn't it be better for SCH to keep getting their own stuff rather than compete with others?
    (2)
    Saefinn on Asura
    Main Jobs: Corsair: i117, Scholar: i117, Monk: i117, Summoner: i117

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    SCH is one of the least played jobs, so when someone posts an Idea like this it seems like OMGQTF why are allllllll the SCHs idiots.

For the record I personally don't care if SCH gets retrace/recall. It might make sense that SCHs were around back then so they mastered those spells, but whm/blms were around back then too so it's a wash.

I don't want to be a WHM or a BLM but I do like nuking and curing, so I don't know what that makes me. (A SCH I suppose).

I would welcome SCH specific spells/abilities, but since SE hasn't added anything worthwhile since lvl cap raise (except perpetuance <3<3<3) I'm not holding out much hope. But since SCH is a fairly complete job as it stands (need a slightly better cure) I'm not too worried.
    I didn't call any SCH an idiot. Other than that, no comment
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    The issue being that SE never goes to the job board from what I can tell.
    I think I made a quick glance at all forums once, and only saw them replying in BST and PUP forum. Apparently they are aware that pet job users are the least satisfied with the game, sadly they still don't count SMN as a pet user.
    (0)

I'm not saying it is a good idea. I'm saying it makes sense and is logical. Had SCH existed FIRST, there is no doubt it would have gotten them. But now it was added later, which makes it locked out of key spells it really should have had lore-vise.

In other words, shit happens.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I'm not saying it is a good idea. I'm saying it makes sense and is logical. Had SCH existed FIRST, there is no doubt it would have gotten them. But now it was added later, which makes it locked out of key spells it really should have had lore-vise.

In other words, shit happens.
    Which spells should they have by lore?
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Which spells should they have by lore?
    I know you're a troll who is just upping his post count and everything, but you don't have to be retarded when you do it.

inb4 moderated.
    (3)

Character
    Habiki
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    Hmm, I wish SE WOULD have given scholar only access to Recall and retrace via Arts respectively. However, unfortunately WHM and BLM already have these spells so taking them "away" isnt fair. I am for sharing these spells though. And as another poster said accession-retrace & recall would be sweet even if niche.
    It wouldn't be the first time SE took spells away from a job look at rdm SE took Flash Cure V and Dia III away.

I think they should put the recall and retrace spells where they belong strip them from Blm and Whm and give them to SCH.
    (0)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast