This is just to show you and let you know that there is a way to see every Trial of the Magians comment on your server at the same time

The ingame search comment funtions are greatly overlooked by most people and which sadly leads them sitting on Jueno spamming shouts for hours looking for people doing Trial of the Magians weapons, this can be a extreamly valuable tool when doing these trails as most Japanese players use this as normal game play to find partners or small trial partys.

*First bring up your main menu and hit [Search]

*then go to the [Comment] tab

This will show you the colours for the EXP Missions ect.

*Goto Magian this will bring up the local area search results

if you are in a populated area you will get some hits all with Magian colour comments

*Then on the top line of the screen you will see search results more [> More]hit that again and this will take you back to the main search paramaters
(but you still have your search window open for magians)

*Hit Area then go down to World/all areas this will find you every single Magian comment on your server

This has helped me way to many times to mention when setting out on a trail, it shows me whos doing what and where, and all before I have even geared my job and left my MH I have made some great friends doing this daily (almost) when on a trail and I have had some great fun in the process with all types of players from Japanese,European,English and Americian

GL all hope this helps someone, happy hunting