Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Player
    Will Sange remain a merit skill and if it does will there be a point to have it 5/5?
    (0)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Creativename
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I think the +25 Ranged Accuracy is the boost for additional merits. Could we please get confirmation, Grekumah or whoever? :x

EDIT: Also, we will be bleeding shurikens when Sange is active. Rough estimate of about 30+ per activation. I'm hoping at the least this is factored in when considering the prices(Sparks/Plasm/etc.) for the iLvl shuriken.
    (0)
    Last edited by Futan; 10-01-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So, I think Daken's great and all, but why did this happen:

LV60
    Fuma Shuriken: 72D
    Cermet Knife +1: 21D
    Sairen: 31D
    Omokage: 66D
    Vassago's Scythe (L58): 84D

LV80
    Iga Shuriken: 80D
    Mandau (80): 43D
    Kikoku (80): 48D
    Amanomurakumo (80): 98D
    Apocalypse (80): 117D

ILV
    Happo Shuriken +1 (118): 99D
    Togakushi Shuriken (119): 104D
    Mandau (119): 91D
    Kannagi (119): 106D
    Amano (119): 227D
    Apocalypse (119): 266D

How did Shuriken go from having comparable damage to 2 handed weapons to being weaker than katanas purposefully low-damage because of their aftermath? I get that maybe they needed to rethink Shuriken damage since they arn't consumed with Daken and I'm not saying they should make them have 200D or whatever, but I figured they'd be stronger than katanas at least. By the way, here's a fun one: Roppo Shuriken (L107) has D71, which is 9 lower than shuriken that is 27 levels below it. What?

I'm glad they remembered to put some decent stats on them though. I think Happo+1 will be standard-use moreso than Togakushi because of the stats it has, despite the lost ranged attack/acc.

Also they'll probably need to consider some form of recycle for Sange, a stack of Hachiya Shuriken costs 7k sparks and I'm pretty sure a Ninja will easily use up about half a stack every time they use Sange. 5 minute cooldown means you'll burn through them pretty fast.
    (2)
    Last edited by Kincard; 10-07-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Free damage and TP is free. Would you rather them change it to a 5-10% proc like DA/TA/Kick Attacks but give it the same damage as a Katana?
    With Sange you get a Brazen Rush-like effect at the cost of some Sparks/Gil.
    (1)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No, I'd actually rather they keep the proc rate and give it higher damage than a dagger, but thanks for the false dichotomy.
    "some" Sparks is an understatement, I don't think you realize just how fast anyone regularly using Sange will burn through Shuriken, and FTR Hachiya are pretty much the only shuriken feasible to use Sange with. Happo Shuriken takes Watkza stuff to make and Togakushi is a drop from hard mode battlefields. The only hope left is Suppa Shuriken since I'm not sure where those are from yet. I'll laugh if you suggest that people should use Sange with Roppo Shuriken.
    (2)

Character
    Creativename
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Suppa are from Bayld. ~5k/stack. More practical than Hachiya(and better actually for Sange) but I still don't think it's that feasible if this ability is supposed to actually be used anywhere close to every 3 minutes. You're going through at least a stack every 2-3 uses.

I'm really disappointed with the cost of these shurikens too. Sparks shurikens are actually more than the bolts/arrows/bullets. I could partially understand the shurikens being the same cost, although I'd disagree with it, but more? RNGs are getting at least 10x the mileage out of them with their near-capped Recycle and Scavenge.
    (0)

Hello,

We’ve determined that there is a bug with “★Trial by Earth” where only a single Togakushi shuriken drops. As this battlefield is supposed to drop a Togakushi shuriken pouch we will be fixing this in the coming days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Additionally, we’ve also determined that there is a bug with Unwavering Ironclad in Ra’Kaznar skirmishes where his behavior will change when using Daken. We expect to have this fixed in the November version update as it will take a bit of time to edit the program.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    As long as you're going to make NIN a more effective tank than PLD, Migawari should do more about magic attacks.

Also, something needs to be done about the gil / inventory requirments of tools.
    for the Inventory they made "Universal ninja tools" and as far as GIL (Get yourself "NINJA TOOL EXPERTISE") That will make you spend 95% LESS gil XD

amazing to have NINJA TOOL EXPERTISE !!!!! it barely uses the Tools you have and with hands Relic 109 or 119 makes M.ACC+25 (Asuming you are 5/5 Merits on it) whenever it procs....

I Personally got +85~% Ninja Tool Expertise
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

We’ve determined that there is a bug with “★Trial by Earth” where only a single Togakushi shuriken drops. As this battlefield is supposed to drop a Togakushi shuriken pouch we will be fixing this in the coming days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Additionally, we’ve also determined that there is a bug with Unwavering Ironclad in Ra’Kaznar skirmishes where his behavior will change when using Daken. We expect to have this fixed in the November version update as it will take a bit of time to edit the program.
    oh........... I been blaming the SAM this whole time for using FUDO >< Thanks for the letting me know it was My NINJA that did that on IronClad ; ;

I Feel Guilty now ._.

Also Would it be possible to UP % on the "Togakushi Shuriken" , "Ptica Headgear" , "Raimitsukane" ?

also make JOB POINT: "Ninjutsu Casting time" ~> "Ninjutsu Cast/Recast Time" that would be THE BEST Update you guys can do.
    (0)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18